Americans waking early to watch royal...

Americans waking early to watch royal wedding

There are 48 comments on the KIII story from Apr 29, 2011, titled Americans waking early to watch royal wedding. In it, KIII reports that:

Americans swept up in royal fever are waking up long before dawn Friday to eat full English breakfasts and attend British-themed parties across four time zones as they watch Prince William marry longtime sweetheart Kate Middleton.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KIII.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Stacy

Davis, CA

#44 Apr 29, 2011
Bob J 1440 wrote:
<quoted text>
You want a parade, go to the Independence Day parade! THAT’S a day to celebrate not the joining of to welfare taking tyrants in training!
And I seem to need and remind you that “those that forget the past are doomed to repeat it”
True, you must be refering to Americas legal and illegal immigrants. The illegals work in the fields and harvest the crops the legal immagrants who have never worked here or paid any taxes get free SSI and low cost or no cost housing and free medical care.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#45 Apr 29, 2011
Who cares if they got married? all that money spent on people who really do not work. LOTS of money spent...if they are so wonderful, why didn't they use that money for things that really matter..YOu have people starving, wars, disasters, people homeless... and yet all that money on security for that wedding?? just one part of a huge amount spent.. if they are so worried about security--go to a church where no one knew?? maybe??
yea, sure, let those two get married, but why make such a freaking big deal about it?? I sure don't care.
ToAllUSuckers

London, KY

#46 Apr 29, 2011
It amazes me how ignorant the American people have become. These Royal scum bags are the same people controlling the banks, the same people that believe in reducing the population, the same people that believe in oppressing nations, the same people that feel they should have everything and you should have nothing. To all the Americans who flocked to this charade as if were something good; you are all stupid, stupid, stupid.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#47 Apr 29, 2011
Stacy wrote:
<quoted text>
Very interesting to see so many wedding haters on the Royal Wedding Forum, how does that make "ANY" sense, well how does it?
Why don't you start a Royal Wedding Hatred Forum, well why don't ya? I know why because there are so few of you thats why.
Please stop replying to Me Stacy. I have no interest in arguing with you. You appreciate that family in England and I don't.

I don't feel the need to go back and forth with you arguing about it. I am just not interested in that kind of dialogue. If you want to fight with people please pick someone else who will happily engage you. I find it a waste of My time.

Have a blessed day.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#48 Apr 29, 2011
Bob J 1440 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, we went to the school of reality not the hologram school of foolishness.
Now that was funny Bob. lol.
Stacy

Davis, CA

#49 Apr 29, 2011
Inisa Love wrote:
<quoted text>
Please stop replying to Me Stacy. I have no interest in arguing with you. You appreciate that family in England and I don't.
I don't feel the need to go back and forth with you arguing about it. I am just not interested in that kind of dialogue. If you want to fight with people please pick someone else who will happily engage you. I find it a waste of My time.
Have a blessed day.
Please stop replying to me Inisa Love. I have no interest in arguing with you. You appreciate that family in England and I don't. I don't feel the need to go back and forth with you arguing about it. I am just not interested in that kind of dialogue. If you want to fight with people please ask someone else who will happily engage you. I find it a waste of my time.
Have a blessed day.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#50 Apr 29, 2011
ROFL!!!!
Mainline Florida

United States

#51 Apr 30, 2011
William the Bastard became William the Conqueror and then William I in 1066 at Hastings :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Walt Disney World Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 5 New Yorkers detained in Disney World brawl (May '07) Mar '17 Truth Hurts Hard 130
Disneyland/WDW Hate Thread Mar '17 Truth Hurts Hard 1
Crybaby basketball team Dec '16 Tru 1
News Disney's Magical Express thriving at OIA; rival... (Feb '08) Dec '16 Tomy 126
funny picture of the day (Jun '16) Jun '16 TOOT 1
News Disney's Already Tight Security Gets a Boost Af... (Jun '16) Jun '16 Peter Pan 3
News Global Travel Service still sees consistent bus... (May '16) May '16 Propaganda 3
More from around the web