Turkey to be pardoned by President Bush will go to Disney World

This year, when the president pardons the official national Thanksgiving turkey, it's going to get more than just a reprieve from the White House holiday menu. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
maxfield

Plymouth, MN

#23 Nov 19, 2007
How did a turkey going to Disney World end up being an episode of Bush Derangement Syndrome? Happy Thanksgiving to all!
DVC Member

Dayton, NJ

#24 Nov 26, 2007
With the exception of an historical rumor that President Lincoln pardoned a turkey on his son's request, the practice of pardoning turkeys moves to Harry Truman, who MIGHT have pardoned a turkey.(The Truman Library does not have any historical evidence to support the act, though).
The first recorded pardon came from JFK- the golden boy of the Democratic Party. I am just putting the facts out there- I will leave it to the Dem-Bashers to make the jokes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Walt Disney World Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dozens of Disney workers arrested over sex with... Jul '14 no doubt 1
Christian Activists Warn Parents to Steer Clear... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Dubya 30
WDW Gay Days (May '14) May '14 Wondering 1
5 New Yorkers detained in Disney World brawl (May '07) Apr '14 Only me 125
10 best attractions in Florida: Readers' Choice... (Dec '13) Jan '14 Moneymoneymon 2
Silver Springs has last weekend as private attr... (Sep '13) Sep '13 well 2
At Disney Parks, a bracelet to build loyalty (Jan '13) Aug '13 Six Figures 8
More from around the web