Turkey to be pardoned by President Bu...

Turkey to be pardoned by President Bush will go to Disney World

There are 22 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Nov 19, 2007, titled Turkey to be pardoned by President Bush will go to Disney World. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

This year, when the president pardons the official national Thanksgiving turkey, it's going to get more than just a reprieve from the White House holiday menu.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Emu Cart

Apopka, FL

#1 Nov 19, 2007
Whatever, you know that turkey will end up at a turkey leg (which is really Emu, I've seen the box they come in) at one of their theme parks.
served

Tallahassee, FL

#3 Nov 19, 2007
at least he's not sending the turkey to Iraq.!!
George

Southwest Brevard Cnty, FL

#4 Nov 19, 2007
Too bad George Bush is such a pal with Johnny Sutton that he won't pardon the two Border Patrol officers who were sentenced to 12 years in solitary confinement while the drug runner was given immuntity to testify against them and then was arrested another time before their trial. Jurors who convicte them said they never would have if they knew all the facts like how the same drug runner was caught again running drugs across the border before the trial even happened. I am disgusted with Bush and if I knew what a prolifigate spender and psuedo conservative all the way this man has turned out to be I never would have voted for him [ The only reason I did was I would never - ever vote for a Democrat for towel boy at the Parliament House ]

Since: Jul 07

Orlando

#5 Nov 19, 2007
How about pardoning a U.S. soldier? Why not the whole military?
Enough is enough, end the war now!
mom

Spring, TX

#6 Nov 19, 2007
President Bush did not personally start this war, get off his tail. No matter who the president is someone would gripe.
Agent Nippler

Silver Springs, FL

#7 Nov 19, 2007
I don't understand, who is going to dizneyland? BUsh is a turkey so is he going to Dizneyland or are both turkeys going?? Someone please explain...
orlando native

Orlando, FL

#8 Nov 19, 2007
mom wrote:
President Bush did not personally start this war, get off his tail. No matter who the president is someone would gripe.
He's finishing what daddy started.
Pooh-Bah

Owensboro, KY

#9 Nov 19, 2007
No way! Roast the bird!
Idiocracy

Chicago, IL

#10 Nov 19, 2007
How about we behead Bush and make the turkey president. I think we'd all be better off!
RoadGoddess

Scarborough, Canada

#12 Nov 19, 2007
Bush sends a "Pardoned" turkey to Disneyworld, but will anyone know which turkey is which?
Poor President

Apopka, FL

#13 Nov 19, 2007
Poor Bush, right? You mean the son of the Bush Sr. who was meeting with Saudi's as we were attacked on 9-11; you mean the Bush who sent thousands of soldiers to their deaths, just so the Republicans could cash in on high dollar military contracts and squelch the oil meanwhile the real cause of 9-11 is left to roam the countryside in Afghanistan; you mean the Bush that did nothing for the Katrina victims; you mean the Bush-Chenney that want this country to become a monarchy and one party system at the expense of the middle class? Yeah, poor Bush. I think I'm going to be ill listening to another brain washed Republican.
mom wrote:
Gobble Gobble

Apopka, FL

#14 Nov 19, 2007
What the story failed to mention is that the Turkey was grown on the farm of a Haliberton V.P. who's wife works for Blackwater and who's brother-in-law help oust a CIA agent. The son-in-law's wife works for a construction company that help build the new over budget American Embassy in Bahgdad. The entire family also contributed to the Bush re-election scam, I mean Presidency back in '04. The sister-in-law is a good friend of the Bush daughters and was busted for buying drugs from former Governor Bush's wife, on a shopping trip, the three were on, in Miami. So, it's no wonder the turkey was pardoned; if you know a Bush you get off scott free.
Jose

Longwood, FL

#15 Nov 19, 2007
Sad - I know this is tradition but a murderer offering a pardon to a turkey! This president is mentally off his rocker!
Sick Of Idiots

Casselberry, FL

#16 Nov 19, 2007
George wrote:
I never would have voted for him [ The only reason I did was I would never - ever vote for a Democrat for towel boy at the Parliament House ]
That mentality is exactly why we have a moron for a president and our country is going into the crapper before our eyes.

Since: Oct 07

Lawton, OK

#17 Nov 19, 2007
Melissa Agretti wrote:
Wow the wanking chimp pardoning a turkey! Perhaps the turkey can give him a "lewinsky" and can FINALLY impeach the criminal in the white house!
Sorry. The "lewinsky"s are spoken for. Exclusive province of good ol' Pres Bubba. You know? The one who shot $750 Million worth of Tomahawks and Cruise missiles at the asprin factory and the empty tents.
Snapped

Inglewood, CA

#18 Nov 19, 2007
Why is "Scooter" going to Disney World???
PAUL REVERE

Houston, TX

#19 Nov 19, 2007
BECAUSE BUSH PARDONED SECRETARY OF AGGRESSION DONALD RUMSFELD AND ATTORNEY GENERAL ALBERTO '''LIAR''' GONZALEZ we are all at risk.......the bush administration is a stealth fascist coup.
Imagine That

United States

#20 Nov 19, 2007
I’m glad to see that Hillary is being pardoned for the war she started…..oh, wait….it was a different turkey….my bad.
Meat n cheese

Jackson, MI

#21 Nov 19, 2007
Iwant to gobble the turkey, like when Lewnisky gobbled ol Bubba's turkey..........

Since: Oct 07

Lawton, OK

#22 Nov 19, 2007
Poor President wrote:
Poor Bush, right? You mean the son of the Bush Sr. who was meeting with Saudi's as we were attacked on 9-11;

you mean the Bush who sent thousands of soldiers to their deaths, just so the Republicans could cash in on high dollar military contracts and squelch the oil meanwhile the real cause of 9-11 is left to roam the countryside in Afghanistan;

you mean the Bush that did nothing for the Katrina victims;

you mean the Bush-Chenney that want this country to become a monarchy and one party system at the expense of the middle class?

Yeah, poor Bush. I think I'm going to be ill listening to another brain washed Republican.
<quoted text>
Meeting... Pure coincidence. Or, you prove otherwise.

Republicans cash in... Proof, please.
Also, please give us YOUR plan for capturing bin Laden.

Katrina victims... Should have gotten off their dead asses and gotten out of the way themselves.
Democratic controled State and Local Govts of LA the most corrupt in the country. Siphoned off Federal funds for improvement to the levees for DECADES.

Monarchy??? Don't make me laugh.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Walt Disney World Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Christian Activists Warn Parents to Steer Clear... (Jun '14) Mar '15 Fa-Foxy 32
News Luxury homes inside Disney attracting families Feb '15 phil n 1
News Dozens of Disney workers arrested over sex with... (Jul '14) Jul '14 no doubt 1
WDW Gay Days (May '14) May '14 Wondering 1
News 5 New Yorkers detained in Disney World brawl (May '07) Apr '14 Only me 125
News 10 best attractions in Florida: Readers' Choice... (Dec '13) Jan '14 Moneymoneymon 2
News Silver Springs has last weekend as private attr... (Sep '13) Sep '13 well 2
More from around the web