Savvy summer

Savvy summer

There are 2 comments on the GoErie.com story from May 17, 2008, titled Savvy summer. In it, GoErie.com reports that:

Walt Disney World and Florida's beaches might be beckoning, but they won't lure Patrick and Lisa Brazzon 945 miles from home -- not this year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at GoErie.com.

Scott Priester

Hawthorn, PA

#1 May 17, 2008
We are the poster children for this article. We are coming home to Erie for my birthday to bike and kayak at Presque Isle and have great seats for the Seawolves game (a terrific value even when seeing the Pirates are not bad). We were going to go to the Poconos for the Fourth of July but have cancelled that because of the cost of gas.
Donny Baker

Erie, PA

#2 May 17, 2008
Not sure what our summer holds yet, only that it won't include as much traveling....

Keeping gas in the car just to get to work and back is proving tough at times right now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Walt Disney World Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
funny picture of the day Jun '16 TOOT 1
News Disney's Already Tight Security Gets a Boost Af... Jun '16 Peter Pan 3
News Global Travel Service still sees consistent bus... (May '16) May '16 Propaganda 3
News Christian Activists Warn Parents to Steer Clear... (Jun '14) Feb '16 Rose_NoHo 55
News 5 New Yorkers detained in Disney World brawl (May '07) Jan '16 SUNFLOWER 126
News For students, climate change is elementary (Oct '08) Dec '15 Common sense 2
News Luxury homes inside Disney attracting families (Feb '15) Feb '15 phil n 1
More from around the web