Walt Disney World Monorail Crash Kill...

Walt Disney World Monorail Crash Kills Driver

There are 28 comments on the snafu-ed.blogspot.com story from Jul 5, 2009, titled Walt Disney World Monorail Crash Kills Driver. In it, snafu-ed.blogspot.com reports that:

Two Walt Disney World monorail trains collided early Sunday morning, killing the operator of one of the trains. According to reports, the crash happened at about 2 AM Sunday morning, on one of the monorails' last runs of the day.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at snafu-ed.blogspot.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Beckie Godwin

“Huntington Beach tough guy”

Since: Feb 09

Anyone scared yet?

#31 Jul 6, 2009
They always say "it's perfectly safe".

Yeah,.... the Titanic won't sink either.
Sorry about the driver.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#32 Jul 6, 2009
Phuque Obama wrote:
<quoted text> Michelle is the racist pig....not me.
One person's racism is no excuse for the racism of another.
Smarty Pants

Pinetops, NC

#33 Jul 6, 2009
Quinteshia wrote:
<quoted text>
One person's racism is no excuse for the racism of another.
Good morals !
TAX PAYING FOOL

Bergenfield, NJ

#34 Jul 6, 2009
It is really quite amazing that something like this could happen. I was under the impression that Disney was state of the art. I have to believe that this was an example of user error. Who the hell knows what is going through the mind of a 21 year old these days. Maybe he was daydreaming about our First Lady?
The REAL Deal

United States

#35 Jul 7, 2009
Phuque Obama wrote:
<quoted text> Michelle is the racist pig....not me.
it's you,punk, it's you. racist.

Since: Aug 09

Pinetops, NC

#37 Nov 4, 2009
TAX PAYING FOOL wrote:
It is really quite amazing that something like this could happen. I was under the impression that Disney was state of the art. I have to believe that this was an example of user error. Who the hell knows what is going through the mind of a 21 year old these days. Maybe he was daydreaming about our First Lady?
We just never know when anything is going to happen to us or to a loved one . I try to stay ready , by staying close to God and by reminding my loved ones every day how much I love them , but just don't ever feel just ready enough .
TAX PAYING FOOL

Bergenfield, NJ

#38 Nov 4, 2009
Smartypantz wrote:
<quoted text>
We just never know when anything is going to happen to us or to a loved one . I try to stay ready , by staying close to God and by reminding my loved ones every day how much I love them , but just don't ever feel just ready enough .
I agree, you should never be too bashful to tell those close to you how much you love them. However, as far as staying ready...I believe that you just need to live your life as a good person and all the rest will fall into place regardless of your religious status.

Since: Aug 09

Pinetops, NC

#39 Nov 4, 2009
TAX PAYING FOOL wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, you should never be too bashful to tell those close to you how much you love them. However, as far as staying ready...I believe that you just need to live your life as a good person and all the rest will fall into place regardless of your religious status.
What a better this world would be if everyone thought that way ! World peace !

My 7-year-old was there when this happened . Her stepmother as always had cell phones turned off as I was watching it on the news and dialing her number repeatedly. Really made me think .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Walt Disney World Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Is Disney's Epcot dumping Ellen DeGeneres for '... Jul 4 kelly 1
funny picture of the day Jun 27 TOOT 1
News Disney's Already Tight Security Gets a Boost Af... Jun '16 Peter Pan 3
News Global Travel Service still sees consistent bus... May '16 Propaganda 3
News Christian Activists Warn Parents to Steer Clear... (Jun '14) Feb '16 Rose_NoHo 55
News 5 New Yorkers detained in Disney World brawl (May '07) Jan '16 SUNFLOWER 126
News For students, climate change is elementary (Oct '08) Dec '15 Common sense 2
More from around the web