Disney World Fort Wilderness: Young b...

Disney World Fort Wilderness: Young boy killed by bus near Disn...

There are 5 comments on the WREG story from Apr 1, 2010, titled Disney World Fort Wilderness: Young boy killed by bus near Disn.... In it, WREG reports that:

A 10-year-old boy was killed this afternoon after he was struck by a bus near Fort Wilderness on Walt Disney World property, the Florida Highway Patrol confirmed.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WREG.

GOD loves

Memphis, TN

#1 Apr 1, 2010
I'm so very sorry for this family my the LORD be with them all.
none

Memphis, TN

#2 Apr 1, 2010
what a shame
freethought

Littleton, CO

#3 Apr 1, 2010
GOD loves wrote:
I'm so very sorry for this family my the LORD be with them all.
Why is it "the LORD be with them" aleays after the fact. Why wasn't the "LORD" with them before he was hit by a bus?

No one is my co-pilot!!!
Elizabeth

Harrisburg, PA

#4 Apr 1, 2010
i don't understand why people don't watch what they are doing and for the parents you have to keep your eyes on your children it is no joke anymore anything can happen when your not watching your children lifen is to short for children to be leaving this beautiful world...
Elizabeth

Harrisburg, PA

#5 Apr 1, 2010
dont blame it on the lord blame the parents or who ever is suppose to be watching them..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Walt Disney World Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 5 New Yorkers detained in Disney World brawl (May '07) Mar '17 Truth Hurts Hard 130
Disneyland/WDW Hate Thread (Mar '17) Mar '17 Truth Hurts Hard 1
Crybaby basketball team (Dec '16) Dec '16 Tru 1
News Disney's Magical Express thriving at OIA; rival... (Feb '08) Dec '16 Tomy 126
News Disney's Already Tight Security Gets a Boost Af... (Jun '16) Jun '16 Peter Pan 3
News Global Travel Service still sees consistent bus... (May '16) May '16 Propaganda 3
News Christian Activists Warn Parents to Steer Clear... (Jun '14) Feb '16 Rose_NoHo 55
More from around the web