The Epcot International Food & Wine F...

The Epcot International Food & Wine Festival is here once again

There are 8 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Sep 28, 2007, titled The Epcot International Food & Wine Festival is here once again. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

Walt Disney World kicks off the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival today, a six-week-long event showcasing goodies and grapes from around the globe.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

Yobeth

Mobile, AL

#1 Sep 28, 2007
Good Honest Review - thanks for the schedule!
Hungry Disney Castmember

Winter Garden, FL

#2 Sep 30, 2007
I'm hungry, Disney won't feed me.

We "Castmembers" work for mousy slave labor wages.
RICK FROM ORLANDO

Plano, TX

#3 Sep 30, 2007
How much did the mouse pay for this plug?

Since: Jun 07

Oviedo, FL

#4 Sep 30, 2007
Lousey small portions...
PEN

Ashburn, VA

#5 Oct 16, 2007
Last year almost all the offerings I had purchased at the kiosks were either frozen or cold. I thought bbq ribs were supposed to be hot to the temperature?

What a waste of my time. The entertainer for the evening of 10/15 appeared to be stoned or drunk and couldn't carry a tune.
Disney Food Bad

Benson, NC

#6 Oct 16, 2007
Just another program to suck in the cash. Folks we all know Walt Disney World food is lousy. So why waste the money?? High prices and low quality food.
Joan Steinbacher

Seminole, FL

#7 Oct 22, 2007
There's a ton of food festivals in Florida (see www.FoodFestGuide.com ) and my experience has been that you get a lot more "bang for your buck" at some of the smaller, non-commercial ones. As an added bonus, many of the others donate proceeds to charity or other worthy causes.
pass me a beer

Miami, FL

#8 Jun 5, 2009
If you can avoid the drunk college kids, I love the festival. The music has been great the last two year I attended. The food is so so but, you can find some unique items. Canada is always great for food and beverages. I am not a wine person so for a $15 I was able to taste 5 or six different wines. Know I know what I like and what not to buy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Walt Disney World Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 5 New Yorkers detained in Disney World brawl (May '07) Mar 28 Truth Hurts Hard 130
Disneyland/WDW Hate Thread Mar '17 Truth Hurts Hard 1
Crybaby basketball team Dec '16 Tru 1
News Disney's Magical Express thriving at OIA; rival... (Feb '08) Dec '16 Tomy 126
funny picture of the day (Jun '16) Jun '16 TOOT 1
News Disney's Already Tight Security Gets a Boost Af... (Jun '16) Jun '16 Peter Pan 3
News Global Travel Service still sees consistent bus... (May '16) May '16 Propaganda 3
More from around the web