Teenagers will love Orlando

May 29, 2010 Full story: The Chronicle Herald

Teenagers will love Orlando Mickey Mouse may not thrill older kids, but towering roller-coasters and high-tech fun are guarateed to By BETH J. HARPAZ Sat.

Full Story
Marli

Boynton Beach, FL

#2 May 31, 2010
Thank you for the tips! because of the recession and economy and high ticket prices we are not going this year but its helpful for future, reading the hotel reviews scared me to death!! is there not one decent hotel that will not rip you off or cheat putting charges on your credit card that are fraud? no wonder they all want a credit card number and not cash so they can charge charge charge,,,, I went on FDLE and you are so right the child molestors in the orlando and kissimme area are so high!! that is sick sad and scary! no wonder people are staying away in droves, the money AND the fear!
velvet

Boynton Beach, FL

#3 Jun 30, 2010
Marli wrote:
Thank you for the tips! because of the recession and economy and high ticket prices we are not going this year but its helpful for future, reading the hotel reviews scared me to death!! is there not one decent hotel that will not rip you off or cheat putting charges on your credit card that are fraud? no wonder they all want a credit card number and not cash so they can charge charge charge,,,, I went on FDLE and you are so right the child molestors in the orlando and kissimme area are so high!! that is sick sad and scary! no wonder people are staying away in droves, the money AND the fear!
we are saving alot of money this year by not going. the hotels are expensive and have terrible reviews and the parks are so high priced! we are in a recession and nobody has an extra two thousand it costs for a weekend at disney! its so not worth it to be broke the rest of the year and cant pay your bills.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Walt Disney World Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Luxury homes inside Disney attracting families Feb 21 phil n 1
Dozens of Disney workers arrested over sex with... (Jul '14) Jul '14 no doubt 1
Christian Activists Warn Parents to Steer Clear... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Dubya 30
WDW Gay Days (May '14) May '14 Wondering 1
5 New Yorkers detained in Disney World brawl (May '07) Apr '14 Only me 125
10 best attractions in Florida: Readers' Choice... (Dec '13) Jan '14 Moneymoneymon 2
Silver Springs has last weekend as private attr... (Sep '13) Sep '13 well 2
More from around the web