W.a.S.P. Recruit Yngwie Malmsteen Dru...

W.a.S.P. Recruit Yngwie Malmsteen Drummer For North American Tour

There are 5 comments on the Roadrunnerrecords.com story from Feb 25, 2006, titled W.a.S.P. Recruit Yngwie Malmsteen Drummer For North American Tour. In it, Roadrunnerrecords.com reports that:

W.A.S.P. Recruit YNGWIE MALMSTEEN Drummer For North American Tour - Feb. 25, 2006 W.A.S.P. have recruited drummer Patrick Johansson to replace Stet Howland , who left the band earlier in the month.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Roadrunnerrecords.com.

john nygren

Bollnäs, Sweden

#1 Mar 8, 2006
i hope wasp ceeps patrik johansson an make him a permanent member in wasp.yngwie is no god.
john nygren

Bollnäs, Sweden

#2 Mar 8, 2006
wasp must be a more steadier place for patrik johansson.malmsteen switch members wery mych.i vote for patrik johansson as the new wasp drummer.good luck in wasp patrik.

Charleston, WV

#3 May 29, 2006
great drummer but wasp is washed up yngwie is great!!!!!!!!!!

#4 Dec 19, 2007
i think that yngwie mamlsteen is the best guitar player in the whole world and his drummer....amazing just crazy. being a drummer and playing far beyond the sun and songs like that is great. i might only be 15 but hey i know yngwie and the drums and they are wicked.

Gambrills, MD

#5 Dec 21, 2007
Evil eye is amazing. it is Classical music just played with guitars. Metal is the closes thing related to classical music. that is why it takes talent to play.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

W.a.S.P. Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Female WWII aviators honored with gold medal (Mar '10) Mar '10 Cindy Stainker 1
News San Juan man lives rock dream (Apr '06) Jan '10 Felixia 7
News Lita Ford Returns with First New Album in 18 Years (Jun '09) Jun '09 JEWELS 2
News W.a.S.P. singer Blackie Lawless endorses McCain (Apr '09) Apr '09 Hans Speck 1
News Doctor Who's Week Off Has Fans Looking Ahead (Jun '08) Dec '08 Alisha 2
News W.A.S.P. Schedules Australian Tour Dates (Dec '07) Sep '08 Prince of Persia 2
News W.a.S.P. Welcome Back Guitarist Doug Blair (Jul '06) Jul '06 TODDE1 1
More from around the web