Bolton: U.S. election hack a serious ...

Bolton: U.S. election hack a serious matter, 'hard to believe' Putin...

There are 128 comments on the Fox 23 story from Jul 15, 2018, titled Bolton: U.S. election hack a serious matter, 'hard to believe' Putin.... In it, Fox 23 reports that:

We collect zip code so that we may deliver news, weather, special offers and other content related to your specific geographic area. We have sent a confirmation email to {* data_emailAddress *}.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox 23.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Cordwainer Trout

Owensboro, KY

#1 Jul 15, 2018
If we had Hillary's bleached drives, we'd probably see she gave the Russians passwords to the DNC. If Mueller had forensic evidence from any FBI investigation of the DNC servers (which they refused the FBI), he might have some reliable evidence for the indictments. It would be funny if these indicted men came to America to deny and fight the allegations, as Mueller's previous Russian indictees have done, only to have Mueller try to impede their defense. This contrived indictment is timed specifically to besmirch and interfere with Trump's European tour. The hysterical and false anti-Russian narrative is dangerous and stupid. It works only on ignorance of even recent history. America doesn't need Russia as an enemy. America needs nothing more than repentance and revival from its own descent into depravity and immorality. Democrat mantras creating enemies and falling for such as Obama's $5 Billion interference in Ukraine, installing an actual neo-Nazi government there in an attempt to interfere with Russian gas supplies to Europe... those twisted views delay the needed self-examination of the U.S. meddling in nations all over the world. Trump falling for the Democrat intended denial of Europe gas at 50% of what U.S. LNG would cost them is not only extreme meddling, but denies a free market in America from keeping our own natural gas costs low. After Democrats allowed foreign (German) companies to own U.S. gas companies, shipping our surpluses to Europe would not only penalize them, but America also. America needs to be smart like Russia by disallowing foreign ownership of U.S. companies.
Impeach the Creep

Madison, WI

#2 Jul 15, 2018
But tRump -deeply- envies “strong leader” Putin, and that all that matters.

We can only imagine the praises tRump would have heaped on Stalin, Hitler, Mussolini, Kim Jong, Duerte, Putin, etc.

Wait, he has on those last three.....

So. Much. Winning.

Since: Jul 18

Lincoln, NE

#6 Jul 15, 2018
Obama knew and did nothing.
anonymous

New York, NY

#7 Jul 16, 2018
If I was Putin and I WAS aware of hacking, would I care much? The U.S. has a long tradition of rigging elections in foreign countries. Karma is a @itch and I still don't see Congress making any changes in the way the CIA conducts business.

It's a win-win if they also expose the DNC bias against Sanders and the rigged debates in the process.

Congress just hates it when the voting public makes their own choices. I wonder what hackers can find out about vigilante judges concerning immigration and gay marriage?
NICK

Huntington, WV

#8 Jul 16, 2018
Impeach the Creep wrote:
But tRump -deeply- envies “strong leader” Putin, and that all that matters.

We can only imagine the praises tRump would have heaped on Stalin, Hitler, Mussolini, Kim Jong, Duerte, Putin, etc.

Wait, he has on those last three.....

So. Much. Winning.
‘deeply envies’...BWAAAAHAAAAAAAHAAAAA AAHAAAAA

Nice narrative madison...you keep ‘imagining’...

cheap entertainment you libtawds are...real cheap...

“Watching The Snowflakes Rant”

Since: Feb 17

Location hidden

#9 Jul 16, 2018
Impeach the Creep wrote:
But tRump -deeply- envies “strong leader” Putin, and that all that matters.

We can only imagine the praises tRump would have heaped on Stalin, Hitler, Mussolini, Kim Jong, Duerte, Putin, etc.

Wait, he has on those last three.....

So. Much. Winning.
Obama 'HACKED' Angela Merkel's Phone - Disclose.tv
https://www.disclose.tv › Politics
Jan 6, 2017 - The nefarious incident against the German leader (and supposed ally)... when Obama and the CIA hacked Angela Merkel's mobile phone?
Annie Oakly

Wilmington, IL

#13 Jul 16, 2018
Democrats cannot stand that our President might make the world safer with discussions between U S, and our enemies. They like to have problems with other countries so we won't see them robbing, and pillaging America. The President is still the Commander, and Chief, and can destroy any country we need to at the blink of an eye, and Putin knows that is the undeniable truth. So, sit down, and shut up until you can make sense.
Jesus Latter Day Taints

Philadelphia, PA

#15 Jul 16, 2018
Seems as though even Bolton is contradicting what Ill Duce Trump said publicly to a direct question at his press conference with Putin.

Which was: Ill Duce Trump has "great confidence" in US intelligence but all he can do is ask Putin about "Russia's activities" while noting Putin's "strong and powerful" denials.
Cordwainer Trout

Owensboro, KY

#16 Jul 16, 2018
At the news conference, Trump was in obvious agreement with Putin's assertion that the truth of the indicted Russians must be established in court and that existent treaties between our countries established a process for that, to which even Mueller and his Democrat team is invited. Trump's responses once again focused on seeing the DNC, Hillary and DNC Pakistani operative's servers and seeing whether any Russian hacked any of those servers.
Jesus Latter Day Taints

Philadelphia, PA

#17 Jul 16, 2018
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
<quoted text>
At the news conference, Trump was in obvious agreement with Putin's assertion that the truth of the indicted Russians must be established in court
Again, Putin was standing right there and said that Russians would have no chance in a US court.

Again, Ill Duce Trump said directly that all he can do is ask Putin about Russia's activities and note Putin's strong denials. That's what he said on the world stage.
Cordwainer Trout

Owensboro, KY

#18 Jul 16, 2018
Jesus Latter Day Taints wrote:
Again, Putin was standing right there and said that Russians would have no chance in a US court.
Again, Ill Duce Trump said directly that all he can do is ask Putin about Russia's activities and note Putin's strong denials. That's what he said on the world stage.
Trump said a lot more than that. You once again lie. Putin never said anything of what you assert. He noted the treaty between our countries and invited even Mueller and his political team to take part in the legal process of establishing whether any of the indicted hacked anything. Trump accepted that without hesitation, as it is the only legal process open to investigating such allegations. Putin and Trump both see the collusion of the Democrats to get Trump to basically admit that some form of Russia/Trump collusion elected our President. Trump isn't going to accede to the false narrative of Trump's illegitimacy. Obviously, you have to continue thinking Trump is stupid and that you have the right to direct his foreign policies.
Xqz_zqX

Richmond, Canada

#19 Jul 16, 2018
Putin-Trump meeting was a poor showing and the most ugly show.

Even among the Russians, 73% dislike Trump besides the Finns..
This is the time the illegitimate Trump is about done ,now that collusion evidence is coming out more vividly-Trump's associate Roger Stone has done the Collusiongate just like he did the Nixongate.

Who are so stupid to take what Trump says as he says unreal things about the meeting by saying the world wants to see them get along--The world wants them to get lost?

Assessment and evaluation of the planet tells US cannot stay any longer and Russia and US are not powerful in this new world with population rise -indeed US has suffered many big losses.

This is a new world of appraisal based on new technology progressing that US cannot even win a cyber warfare.

They have been talking arms control for too long-it makes no difference of how many nuke warheads they have as long as others like NK have nukes it is the nuke defense that matters in nuke war, that Trump touting button could have US wiped out.

Finns are doing great by demonstrating against Trump and Putin, by showing displeasure about Fascists.

The Finns are most educated people with top scores in math, science and other subjects, that Finns are not staying neutral regarding US and Russia, thus they pose great truths in demonstrations about the meeting.

The world wants them to get lost: US is an awful country and has overkilled tons of millions (these numbers are much higher than the big numbers of people killed by US bombing, and generating in the civil wars of Iraq, Syria, Libya, Afghanistan,etc.) by gunfires in last 40 years and enslaves, abuses huge numbers of inmates in the largest prisons of the earth, while Russia has the unethical,corrupt thug Putin by ripping off the freedom and rights of the Russians for too long, that a free Russia is needed with no more Putin, since Putin's stubborn standpoint seeking relation with US becomes the exhaust as US must be opposed on the planet by acting as a sick hypocrite.

What one case US has shown it was to defend NATO in last 50 years as there has never been one?

But US has shown by its poor failing views getting NATO many damages, including generating terrors by doing the Iraq war.

US is a shame, has lost more wars after WW2 that US has to wake up.

To mess the world these days will have US destruction to the severe painful sadness its people can no longer bear.

US has been declining heavily with subsided middle class shrinking rapidly and going downgraded as a big loser.

Who is Trump to say to the world as an invalid folly as he is doubted as not lawfully elected and not being the legitimate representation of US without being exonerated in collusion matter, while many call him no president?

Europe is no longer suffering droughts that European people do not have to immigrate to US anymore to build their paradise Europe.

Europe has experienced US in WW1 and WW2 before ,that European findings would see US as the serious enemy, obstruction in the future, now it is becoming real that Trump badmouths Europe by calling as foe.

How could US dictate Iran deal of sanctions instead of EU to US?
There has not been one case US defending NATO or NATO has such needs, since NATO was formed.
It is US as a beggar needing to fool NATO to get damages with unaccepted Trump tricks ,that US could barely defend itself on 9/11 by needing NATO Instead .
EU needs to stifle for its interests of conducting vital STAND on world affairs and having glory on the planet by leaving US out,and rejecting US views/policy.

EU will be more powerful in the economy and military once it has its own military force.

“Watching The Snowflakes Rant”

Since: Feb 17

Location hidden

#20 Jul 16, 2018
Kilroy wrote:
Germany's top prosecutor closed the investigation into whether the United States' National Security Agency eavesdropped on Chancellor Angela Merkel's phone calls due to lack of evidence.

The allegations came from former NSA contractor Edward Snowden.

The Germans found no evidence

The accusations came from Snowden

So I guess now Snowden is a hero in the eyes of the repubs

I wonder what they were saying when he went over to Russia

Still in the Spy games everybody Spies on everybody

hacking Merkels phone for what purpose

US has over 34,000 troops deployed in Germany

If trump wants to cut spending with NATO maybe he should just withdraw some of the troops

after all the cold war is over

Russia is are friend

Germany will not repeat WWI and WW2 again
Got proof..........gosh. Who new.

“Watching The Snowflakes Rant”

Since: Feb 17

Location hidden

#21 Jul 16, 2018
Jesus Latter Day Taints wrote:
<quoted text>

Again, Putin was standing right there and said that Russians would have no chance in a US court.

Again, Ill Duce Trump said directly that all he can do is ask Putin about Russia's activities and note Putin's strong denials. That's what he said on the world stage.
Harvey babble. Watch where you step folks.

“Watching The Snowflakes Rant”

Since: Feb 17

Location hidden

#22 Jul 16, 2018
Kilroy wrote:
<quoted text>

Really what foreign election were rigged and is that an excuse for Russia to interfer in US elections?
According to the DOJ, they did not interfere. They did not change one vote or the outcome. So you see there was no interference and your lie only shows what buffoons you losers have become.

“Watching The Snowflakes Rant”

Since: Feb 17

Location hidden

#23 Jul 16, 2018
Jesus Latter Day Taints wrote:
Seems as though even Bolton is contradicting what Ill Duce Trump said publicly to a direct question at his press conference with Putin.

Which was: Ill Duce Trump has "great confidence" in US intelligence but all he can do is ask Putin about "Russia's activities" while noting Putin's "strong and powerful" denials.
Harvey hash.........a lot of bullchit and Red Herrings mixed.
Jesus Latter Day Taints

Philadelphia, PA

#24 Jul 16, 2018
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
<quoted text>
Trump said a lot more than that. You once again lie. Putin never said anything of what you assert. He noted the treaty between our countries and invited even Mueller and his political team to take part in the legal process of establishing whether any of the indicted hacked anything. Trump accepted that without hesitation, as it is the only legal process open to investigating such allegations. Putin and Trump both see the collusion of the Democrats to get Trump to basically admit that some form of Russia/Trump collusion elected our President. Trump isn't going to accede to the false narrative of Trump's illegitimacy. Obviously, you have to continue thinking Trump is stupid and that you have the right to direct his foreign policies.
I'm not arguing about "Russian hacking" or "collusion with the Russians."

Again, Ill Duce Trump said directly that all he can do is ask Putin about Russia's activities and note Putin's strong denials. That's what he said on the world stage. It is a contradiction or at the very least a severe undermining of what US intelligence (and now Bolton) claim. That's the point.

Now, Ill Duce Trump certainly said "more than that," as you post, but Ill Duce Trump didn't reject his own comments which i have summarized.

Again, Putin pointedly invoked the idea of not having a chance in the American courts (in a different context, admittedly., but cannily.) Putin then went into this whole treaty process of Mueller giving information to the Russians so the Russians could look for criminal activity on the part of these 12 (US) indicted Russians, and then give the Russian findings back to the US.

But he _then_ went on to say he expects the reverse regarding criminal activities Russia claims on the part of people in the US now. In other words, he was saying, "Blow your indictments out of your orifice." Each side knows nothing like any of this will happen.

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2018/07/16...
t0ejam

United States

#25 Jul 16, 2018
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
<quoted text>

Trump said a lot more than that. You once again lie. Putin never said anything of what you assert. He noted the treaty between our countries and invited even Mueller and his political team to take part in the legal process of establishing whether any of the indicted hacked anything. Trump accepted that without hesitation, as it is the only legal process open to investigating such allegations. Putin and Trump both see the collusion of the Democrats to get Trump to basically admit that some form of Russia/Trump collusion elected our President. Trump isn't going to accede to the false narrative of Trump's illegitimacy. Obviously, you have to continue thinking Trump is stupid and that you have the right to direct his foreign policies.
There has aIready been a "IegaI pr0cess 0pen t0 investigating such aIIegat0ns", hence an indictment
Are y0u under the impressi0n that 0ne indicts first and then investigates?

“Watching The Snowflakes Rant”

Since: Feb 17

Location hidden

#26 Jul 16, 2018
Jesus Latter Day Taints wrote:
<quoted text>

I'm not arguing about "Russian hacking" or "collusion with the Russians."

Again, Ill Duce Trump said directly that all he can do is ask Putin about Russia's activities and note Putin's strong denials. That's what he said on the world stage. It is a contradiction or at the very least a severe undermining of what US intelligence (and now Bolton) claim. That's the point.

Now, Ill Duce Trump certainly said "more than that," as you post, but Ill Duce Trump didn't reject his own comments which i have summarized.

Again, Putin pointedly invoked the idea of not having a chance in the American courts (in a different context, admittedly., but cannily.) Putin then went into this whole treaty process of Mueller giving information to the Russians so the Russians could look for criminal activity on the part of these 12 (US) indicted Russians, and then give the Russian findings back to the US.

But he _then_ went on to say he expects the reverse regarding criminal activities Russia claims on the part of people in the US now. In other words, he was saying, "Blow your indictments out of your orifice." Each side knows nothing like any of this will happen.

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2018/07/16...
Why waste time using the Compost as a source. They are one of the four biggest proponents of Fake News. Even for you Harvey, this is stupid.
Cordwainer Trout

Owensboro, KY

#27 Jul 16, 2018
Jesus Latter Day Taints wrote:
I'm not arguing about "Russian hacking" or "collusion with the Russians."
Again, Ill Duce Trump said directly that all he can do is ask Putin about Russia's activities and note Putin's strong denials. That's what he said on the world stage. It is a contradiction or at the very least a severe undermining of what US intelligence (and now Bolton) claim. That's the point.<clipped>
You mean criticizing the Democrat operatives in the intelligence agencies, who are on record with Pravda on the Potomac as leaking and performing repeated and unrelenting activities within their agencies and in the American press to undermine Trump's candidacy, his transition and his Presidency? He's supposed to embrace them, as Obama embraced them in condemning our intelligence agencies in claimed intentional falsehoods concerning WMD in Iraq, or undermining the Presidency itself by condemning Bush's acceptance of the stupid intelligence agencies? Shirley, that must be what you mean.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vladimir Putin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lawmakers call Trump's performance 'bizarre,' '... Fri RiccardoFire 2,351
News Michael Cohen Admits Trump Tower-Moscow Talks C... Dec 10 Retribution 114
News US: Trump lawyer met Russian who offered 'polit... Dec 8 Trump is a joke 1
News Rudy Giuliani accuses Twitter of anti-Trump con... Dec 5 mrgleeble 1
News What were the key outcomes at the G20 summit? Dec 5 Trump is a joke 13
News 'Bulldog' Jim Jordan Still in Position to Fight... Dec 3 mrgleeble 1
News Trump Cancels His Meeting With Putin at G20 Nov 30 Go Putin 2