Anti-Putin protest draws tens of thou...

Anti-Putin protest draws tens of thousands

There are 4 comments on the WTOP-FM Washington story from Sep 15, 2012, titled Anti-Putin protest draws tens of thousands. In it, WTOP-FM Washington reports that:

The first major protest against President Vladimir Putin after a summer lull drew tens of thousands of people, determined to show that opposition sentiment remains strong despite Kremlin efforts to muzzle dissent.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTOP-FM Washington.

Ramafuchs

Köln, Germany

#1 Sep 16, 2012
Yes we can
Yes we can
Yes we can.
I had quoted this. not to degrade the Author of this Yes we can but to expose my ignorance.,
some teachers had demonstrate in ( a city where the present occupant of the white house had served as a community worker).
Civilization is there in animal kingdom but not in our..........
Ramafuchs

Köln, Germany

#2 Sep 16, 2012
Putin is a guy who can wash the TOILETS and speak a language which is the modern one
Ramafuchs

Köln, Germany

#3 Sep 16, 2012
most of the people in this forum wish to sell their own songs.
but some are here to learn the meaning of the song

“Progressive liberal politic”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#4 Sep 17, 2012
Putin = KGB+soviet+mafia+nationalism = No democracy = Russia will be part of 3rd world dictatories.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vladimir Putin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A "culture of impunity" 53 min Alexey25 48
News Serbia under pressure from Russia over its EU g... 3 hr Strahd 107
News The View that Putin's Advisor Has on Obama's Uk... (Nov '14) 6 hr Tn clm 6,108
News Could NATO be the next alliance to unravel? 8 hr Retired SOF 76
News Why would Russia interfere in the U.S. election... 11 hr He Named Me Black... 2
News Jitters In Ukraine As Politically Charged Relig... 20 hr Parden Pard 1
News Vladivostok lures Chinese - many of whom think ... Mon CHINAs LANDS 2
More from around the web