Orthodox Russian deacon stands up for...

Orthodox Russian deacon stands up for Pussy Riot

There are 46 comments on the WLS-AM Chicago story from Sep 18, 2012, titled Orthodox Russian deacon stands up for Pussy Riot. In it, WLS-AM Chicago reports that:

Sergei Baranov keeps his clerical robes hanging neatly in his closet, but he believes he will never again wear them inside a Russian Orthodox Church.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLS-AM Chicago.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
sunshine

United States

#42 Sep 22, 2012
Small Town America UGX wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
You're talking to a total psychotic named small town that lives in NJ and loves to dish out nonsensical crap and hates to receive it.
He also stalks people on here but he screamed when I found out where he lives.

Here he is asking all about Limpy/Halohui
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/russia/TUCV1...
Small Town America UGX

United States

#43 Sep 22, 2012
Small Town America UGX wrote:
<quoted text>
You must realize that those anti-Americans on this forum belong to either the Slavic Union of skinheads, neo-nazi, communists, or those fanatics associated with Putin's dictatorship (Nashi)(Putinists. Very seldon does a decent Russian post here who speaks about democracy, freedom etc. They are snuffed out.
Those you are posting with are neo-nazi and White nationalists.
ALL HATE THE USA to their core. Those with USA ISP's, are either skinheads, or neo-nazi who want to destroy the USA in favor of giving more power to russia. Take it for what it is worth. I have been on this forum since it started many years ago.
LMAO!

You are clearly a maniac. I truly believe that you firmly believe the nonsense that you post. You have driven every thoughtful and decent Russian poster away with your putrid remarks and insipid insanities since the day you reared your ugly head on this forum. You frankly make decent and well-intentioned people's skin crawl with your fetid rhetoric and clueless humor, denigrating any and all that deviate from your deviant views with limitless lies and fabrications. AND YOU DARE TO WRAP YOURSELF IN PATRIOTISM! You, sir are a knave, a charlatan and an overall despicable person who brings nothing but shame to America and its highest ideals.

You deserve nothing less than to be hounded to your dying day by the spirit of common decency. I of course, am more than happy to oblige.
moonshine

United States

#44 Sep 22, 2012
sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>He also stalks people on here but he screamed when I found out where he lives.
He is a despicable troll with absolutely no moral underpinnings. I can't repeat it enough. His own deranged rhetoric is his undoing.

I never knew such unbalanced people existed in real life. I had thought they only existed in the files of forensic pathologists and caricatures from the Simpsons.
AbeUG

Bedminster, NJ

#45 Sep 22, 2012
sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>LOL you think sending Topix an email means they will know who you are? Being registered or not makes no difference.
How many years did you spend posting under everyone else's name? People just got fed up and did it back to you and now you're whining like a baby.
You and ana stalked ME when I first came on here so STFU. Kenhunt was trying to find Stefanya offline too.
Oh and it didn't take me "hundreds of hours". I only spent maybe 2 hours searching for Abe's oldest posts (to prove he's a liar - again) and happened across your post describing where you live - Estell Manor NJ. Would you like me to post a link??
OK what did I do this time? LOL

What did I lie about?
moonshine

United States

#46 Sep 22, 2012
sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>He also stalks people on here but he screamed when I found out where he lives.
He asked Toni for Hal's real name, yet he accuses you of stalking. And ad nauseum, we are both 'Russians' in his deranged mind.

How did God create such creatures? I suspect he has equal measures of sociopathy, narcissism and paranoia, although the latter may be a subset of both.

And he dares call Hal messed up. LOL
AbeUG

Bedminster, NJ

#47 Sep 23, 2012
moonshine wrote:
<quoted text>
He asked Toni for Hal's real name, yet he accuses you of stalking. And ad nauseum, we are both 'Russians' in his deranged mind.
How did God create such creatures? I suspect he has equal measures of sociopathy, narcissism and paranoia, although the latter may be a subset of both.
And he dares call Hal messed up. LOL
You're clueless. I tried to tell Hal TWICE that he shouldn't put any kind of personal information on the internet. I even said somebody like a certain "sunshine" might stalk him down since she's already doing hundreds of hours of digging up information on STA including that STA Estella Manor topic. Hal then said in so many words "I don't care......I have no fear....I have my Nazi knife with me... let her come after me"

He then kept putting out more personal information on himself like a family event at some place in NJ he went to....even giving the time and place of the event. At that point it really seemed he likes attention and doesn't care if people know who he is. Heck he has VIDEOS of himself all over the internet. Like people can't put two and two together to eventually figure out who he is.

He wants to be some kind of "media star" even if its for notoriety. So that tells me he doesn't care about people knowing who he his. His acquaintance on the internet Toni seems to know quite a few things about him and has talked about it.....so that's what peaked my interest about who Hal is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vladimir Putin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The View that Putin's Advisor Has on Obama's Uk... (Nov '14) 43 min George 6,268
News U.S. seeks to soothe Turkey ties, press fight a... 3 hr Go Blue Forever 2
News Russia's luxury gifts for Olympic medallists sp... 16 hr Stephany McDowell 1
News Kim Jong Un's saber rattling is more worrying t... (Jul '15) Fri masa sama lu kalah 453
News Whoopsie: Russian hackers post same document tw... Thu FILTHY RUSSIAN LIARS 1
News Promised Prosperity Never Arrived in Russian-he... Thu OCCUPIED CRIMEA 1
News Welcome to the Trump-Clinton conspiracy election Thu jakesjakes 1
More from around the web