Assad Pulls Ahead in Syrian War. Putin, Khamenei Are Co-Victors

Feb 25, 2013 Read more: Debka 176
March 5 has been set as the date for peace talks to open in Moscow between the Syrian opposition and the Assad regime, reveals here exclusively. Read more
Tire Rack

United States

#41 Mar 3, 2013
What Now wrote:
<quoted text>
George asked you to cite your allegation that weapons from the Middle Eastern countries, "wind up in the hands of those AlQaeda terrorists and Islamic extremists"-where did you get your information?
I would rather that George answer the question "If it snows on a mountain road, where is the proof that winter tires would be any better than summer ones?"
Syrian

New London, CT

#42 Mar 3, 2013
What Now wrote:
<quoted text>
So let me get this straight. Assad can purchase any and all the weaponry he needs to put down a revolt of his own people, and that's about 70,000 last count. But if those people who are being murdered by their own government seeks aid to counter the aid from Russia and Iran, then the suppliers are unethical and illegitimate?
Well, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but you support the same treatment of the Syrian people as what Assad is dishing out. Now just ask yourself this question. How popular is he with the Syrian people? About as popular as you on this forum?
This "revolt" is armed insurrection encouraged and fueled by foreigners seeking "regime change"! On top of all that, there are thousands of foreign Islamic extremists and AlQaeda terrorists murdering innocent Syrian civilians with car bombs! Like any other leader facing similar circumstances, Assad has every right to defend his nation from those despicable scumbags!!
Syrian

New London, CT

#43 Mar 3, 2013
What Now wrote:
<quoted text>
George asked you to cite your allegation that weapons from the Middle Eastern countries, "wind up in the hands of those AlQaeda terrorists and Islamic extremists"-where did you get your information?
Has your head been in the sand for the last 2 years? Do you read any of the published articles? On many occasions it has been stated that the REASON the US objects to the arming of these rebels, is because US intelligence knows that those weapons have gotten into the hands of AlQaeda extremists who have been fighting ALONGSIDE the so called "rebels" for months!!!
Syrian

New London, CT

#44 Mar 3, 2013
Black Ops wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course they are, through our client state Croatia's old arsenal. You don't think that Croatia restricted itself to supplying Iranian arms to al Qaeda in Bosnia with our approval, do you? How else do you think they can conduct massacres and leave evidence pointing to Assad?
Saudi Arabia Arming Syrian Rebels With Croatian Weapons Since December 2012
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/26/saud...
Saudis Step Up Help for Rebels in Syria With Croatian Arms
New York Times&#8206; - 5 days ago
Saudi Arabia Arming Syrian Rebels With Croatian Weapons Since December 2012 (VIDEO)
Huffington Post&#8206; - 5 days ago
Planeloads of Croatian Combat Weapons for Syria Al Qaeda Rebels ...
www.globalresearch.ca/...of-croatian...weapon...
2 days ago He denies that this is the result of Croatia selling weapons to anti government fighters in Syria. Planeloads of Weapons. The report on the ...
Stupid boy.
Thank You!!!
What Now

San Antonio, TX

#45 Mar 3, 2013
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> This "revolt" is armed insurrection encouraged and fueled by foreigners seeking "regime change"! On top of all that, there are thousands of foreign Islamic extremists and AlQaeda terrorists murdering innocent Syrian civilians with car bombs! Like any other leader facing similar circumstances, Assad has every right to defend his nation from those despicable scumbags!!
All 70,000 of those killed were foreign terrorists?
What Now

San Antonio, TX

#46 Mar 3, 2013
Tire Rack wrote:
<quoted text>
I would rather that George answer the question "If it snows on a mountain road, where is the proof that winter tires would be any better than summer ones?"
T don't care what you "rather", because I asked Syrian to cite his sources about terrorists receiving the weapons. If you want something out of George, that's between you and George.

Again Syrian, what are your sources of information about terrorists receiving the arms being furnished by other Middle Eastern countries?
The Winds of Change

United States

#47 Mar 3, 2013
Nope, half were alawites, shia and christians.
Syrian

New London, CT

#48 Mar 4, 2013
What Now wrote:
<quoted text>
All 70,000 of those killed were foreign terrorists?
THOUSANDS of those innocent civilians died precisely BECAUSE these terrorist insurgents launched attacks from within heavily populated areas, knowing full well that they were putting all of those peoples lives in jeopardy!! Who knows how many were killed when those terrorist scumbags set off car bombs in busy city streets.
What Now

San Antonio, TX

#49 Mar 4, 2013
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> Has your head been in the sand for the last 2 years? Do you read any of the published articles? On many occasions it has been stated that the REASON the US objects to the arming of these rebels, is because US intelligence knows that those weapons have gotten into the hands of AlQaeda extremists who have been fighting ALONGSIDE the so called "rebels" for months!!!
Get your eyes checked. What "US intelligence" source material for your allegation of weapons for Syrian rebels are being used by terrorists in Syria are you citing?

Pretty damn simple to me. You can either cite it, or be labeled wrong.
What Now

San Antonio, TX

#50 Mar 4, 2013
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> THOUSANDS of those innocent civilians died precisely BECAUSE these terrorist insurgents launched attacks from within heavily populated areas, knowing full well that they were putting all of those peoples lives in jeopardy!! Who knows how many were killed when those terrorist scumbags set off car bombs in busy city streets.
Here is what I have asked you to do.

New York Times: SYRIAN GOVERNMENT CONDEMNED FOR KILLING CIVILIANS.
BBC: Reports UN CONDEMNATION OF ASSAD AND GOVERNMENT TROOPS KILLING CIVILIANS.
CNN: SYRIAN KILLINGS, TOLL IN MASSACRE RISES.

UNICEF: 500 CHILDREN KILLED, ANOTHER 400 CHILDREN ARRESTED AND TORTURED IN SYRIAN PRISONS. If you can prove the rebels have police authority and run the Syrian prisons, then you can blame the rebels. Since the rebels don't arrest and use the government prisons, then it must be Assad who is killing children.

UN: CONDEMNS ASSAD AND HIS MILITARY FOR KILLING CIVILIANS.
UN: ESTIMATES AT LEAST 70,000 PEOPLE HAVE BEEN KILLED IN SYRIA.

What now? You have any real data on your claims that you would like to share?
Red Herring

United States

#51 Mar 4, 2013
What Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Get your eyes checked. What "US intelligence" source material for your allegation of weapons for Syrian rebels are being used by terrorists in Syria are you citing?
Pretty damn simple to me. You can either cite it, or be labeled wrong.
Either you're just plain dumb or you think your antagonists are.

If weapons are being supplied and ending up in terrorists' hands, it will be one of the closest guarded secrets on the planet.

Now then, enough nonsense from you.
Avenger

Kitchener, Canada

#52 Mar 4, 2013
What Now wrote:
<quoted text>
UNICEF: 500 CHILDREN KILLED, ANOTHER 400 CHILDREN ARRESTED AND TORTURED IN SYRIAN PRISONS. If you can prove the rebels have police authority and run the Syrian prisons, then you can blame the rebels. Since the rebels don't arrest and use the government prisons, then it must be Assad who is killing children.
Yep so true.
The Syrian tyrant is a mad man he even fires ballistic missiles at his own population centers.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#53 Mar 4, 2013
What Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. These guys operate like a football team, the best defense is a strong offense, so instead of answering question they just spew new garbage to deflect from the original questions.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#54 Mar 4, 2013
Avenger wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep so true.
The Syrian tyrant is a mad man he even fires ballistic missiles at his own population centers.
I wonder if he is going to start bombing the Alawite areas, now that the Rebels are in there areas?
Chris

Toronto, Canada

#55 Mar 4, 2013
Avenger wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep so true.
And he is even so bad that he sent some very bad drug to you, pretending to be a bag of candies; and now you became incurably delusional from consuming it.
Chris

Toronto, Canada

#56 Mar 4, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder if he is going to start bombing the Alawite areas, now that the Rebels are in there areas?
Not unless you and Avenger join the Rebels in person!
Avenger

Kitchener, Canada

#57 Mar 4, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
No place in Syria is safe from the mad Syrian dictator.
He's bombing his own capital city.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#58 Mar 4, 2013
Avenger wrote:
<quoted text>
No place in Syria is safe from the mad Syrian dictator.
He's bombing his own capital city.
And yet we will get numbnuts like Oliver and Chris that will still bow to him and support his efforts.
What Now

San Antonio, TX

#59 Mar 4, 2013
Red Herring wrote:
<quoted text>
Either you're just plain dumb or you think your antagonists are.
If weapons are being supplied and ending up in terrorists' hands, it will be one of the closest guarded secrets on the planet.
Now then, enough nonsense from you.
This post is not an answer. Quit hiding behind another name and just cite your intelligence source.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#60 Mar 4, 2013
What Now wrote:
<quoted text>
This post is not an answer. Quit hiding behind another name and just cite your intelligence source.
LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vladimir Putin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News General: Russian forces tied down in Ukraine a ... 2 hr George 26
News Trolling for Putin: Russia's Information War Ex... 2 hr George 29
News A year after seizing Crimea, Putin celebrates a... 2 hr George 73
News President Putin says Russia is ready to work wi... 2 hr George 1
News Vladimir Putin steals the show in TIME 100 read... 3 hr FASCIST Ukraine 36
News Putin: 'I will say this clearly: There are no R... 10 hr George 13
News Vladimir Putin 'being treated for back problems... Fri George 29
More from around the web