Hollywood studios uneasy about big bu...

Hollywood studios uneasy about big budget movies as DVD sales fall, cancelling costly projects

There are 2 comments on the 680News story from Sep 17, 2011, titled Hollywood studios uneasy about big budget movies as DVD sales fall, cancelling costly projects. In it, 680News reports that:

In this film publicity image released by Disney, from left, Emma Stone and Viola Davis are shown in a scene from "The Help." The declining DVD business has forced Hollywood to rethink what it's willing to pay to make a blockbuster.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 680News.

Moviegoer

Carlsbad, CA

#1 Sep 18, 2011
The economy is bad, and their prices are too high.
Doris Mullens

Johnson City, TN

#3 Sep 20, 2011
that is true alot can run you 20.00. as far as dvds i look in the 5.00 bin at my local walmart. my sister in laws husband is a producer with lionsgate i am sure this must be affecting them as well

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Viola Davis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Viola Davis 'had issues' with big break movie T... Jan '17 SadButTrueGD 2
News George Clooney On Gay Marriage: It's Inevitable (Jan '12) Jul '15 StarMoss 165
News Intricate Prisoners is a darkly emotional puzzl... (Jan '14) Jan '14 People Vanishing 1
News Jennifer Lopez's new Oscar contender seeks extras (Jan '14) Jan '14 carlos ortiz 1
News 10 Reasons Not to See "Won't Back Down" (Sep '12) Oct '12 PSERS pension pump 7
News SAG Awards To Bestow Honors To Film, TV Actors (Jan '12) Jan '12 Storm Warning 1
News SAG Awards to bestow honors to film, TV actors (Jan '12) Jan '12 Donny 2
More from around the web