Vinyl Singles Club
katlyn

Jackson Heights, NY

#1 Mar 7, 2006
I just heard about this amazing Vinyl Singles Club for noise music. I thought it was worth posting up for fans:

This is a new mail out music singles club featuring 12" thick vinyl featuring today's finest experimental & psychedelic artists.
Series one will feature unreleased tracks on limited edition etched vinyl from six artists including: Ariel Pink's Haunted Graffiti; Arrington De Dionyso; Carlos Giffoni; Dino Felipe; Keith Fullerton Whitman; Sunroof!
About the Artists:

Ariel Pink:“epic 17-minute Prog-Pop suite, literally recorded September 11th 2001, inspired and addressing the hot-off-the-press adrenaline rush of our nation in shock, caught in real time.”-Ariel Pink It is incredible! a brilliant pop masterwork!

Arrington de Dionyso: old time relijun mastermind offers up a mystery of throaty free-jazz.

Carlos Giffoni: the mindmelting noise-genius promises that “it will be 100% analog.”

Dino Felipe: an interwoven 7track ep that really shows his mastery & control of genre-bleeding.

Keith Fullerton Whitman:“it's about 15 minutes long - mostly guitar/computer music with a bit of analog. pretty damn nice sounding right now. an epic, even…”-kfw a stunning drone piece from one of the most gifted minds in electronic music.

Sunroof!: One of the noisiest Sunroof! tracks I’ve ever heard. I nearly cried when I heard it the first time. Seriously amazing! Matthew Bower is a total badass.

There are Three Bi-monthly mailings, Pre sale ends March 19th 2006.$65 US $80 Outside of US.
First Installment mails out in June!
Subscription Includes:
Official Melted Mailbox Membership Card
Melted Mailbox Stickers
Hand made Box
Hand made Packaging
Melted Mailbox poster by Cody Hoyt ( www.codyhoyt.com )
six 12" one-sided etched LPS
corresponding postardsby photographers Tim Guillen (Miami, FL) and Dave Blaise (Seoul, Korea)
CRS from Unannounced Contributors
Pins and Buttons
Bonus MP3s
Various Surprise goodies
Shipping and Handling

For more info visit:
www.meltedmailbox.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vinyl Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Reply to comment (May '10) May '10 cherry morgan 1
More from around the web