Vinnie Jones joins Celebrity Big Brother

Vinnie Jones joins Celebrity Big Brother

There are 2 comments on the Watford Observer story from Jan 3, 2010, titled Vinnie Jones joins Celebrity Big Brother. In it, Watford Observer reports that:

Watford-born Jones, who most famously played for Wimbledon before moving to Hollywood, joined 11 other housemates for the series set at Elstree Film Studios, not far from his former Bedmond home.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Watford Observer.

sophie stokle

UK

#1 Jan 18, 2010
vinnie jones is cool but can somtimes go overboard like say one thing to sombody nice and then talk to sombody else n slag thm of
sophie stokle

UK

#2 Jan 22, 2010
vinnie jones is a tool i think he is elish hope he stays to the end is there is only me how as only added a comment

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vinnie Jones Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Adventure programme (Jul '12) Jul '12 Chris maynard 1
Poll judge dredd vs the tomb (Apr '12) Apr '12 after years of wa... 1
Vinnie Jones nude (Nov '11) Nov '11 Charisse 1
News Gangster Dave Courtney bags 15million Hollywood... (May '11) May '11 DesRes 1
News Van Damme, Vinnie Jones draw 'Weapon' (Oct '10) Oct '10 be bo 2
News Blog: Sci-fi adaptation of 'Moby Dick' filming ... (Feb '10) Feb '10 Joe Pia 1
News Vinnie Jones (Jan '10) Jan '10 billy jean 1
More from around the web