Jennifer Aniston Nude: Naked Nipples ...

Jennifer Aniston Nude: Naked Nipples & Buttocks Hit Web

There are 20 comments on the The Post Chronicle story from Feb 12, 2007, titled Jennifer Aniston Nude: Naked Nipples & Buttocks Hit Web. In it, The Post Chronicle reports that:

Jennifer Aniston nude photos from the 'Break Up' have finally made their way online despite legal threats from Aniston's lawyers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Post Chronicle.

Stephen-A

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Feb 12, 2007
So, what is the big deal about that?? I happen to like it. Over and out.
CD SR

Providence, UT

#2 Feb 12, 2007
I simply cannot understand the flap, or Jen's discontent with the photos. First, she is absolutely the most beautiful woman on TV, and second, the second thing, or first thing depending on who you are, that one ever sees when she is on the tube, are her perky breasts and nipples.
Robert

Bothell, WA

#3 Feb 12, 2007
The most beautiful woman on TV? Give me a break!!!
The Goddess

India

#4 Feb 12, 2007
Robert wrote:
The most beautiful woman on TV? Give me a break!!!
The most beautiful woman on tv? Well that would be:

Jessica Alba - Dark Angel
Kirsten Kreuk - Smallville
Jennifer Morrison - House
Katherine Heigl - Greys Anatomy
Eva Longoria - Desperate Housewives
Hayden Panettiere - Heroes

Gosh there are far too MANY beautiful woman on TV that I can't even list them all. i'm not saying that Jennifer Aniston is not beautiful but the 6 that I have named are way more beautiful. Don't you think? They are all young and hot actresses. Competition is stiff in Hollywood!
stop

Arlington, VA

#5 Feb 12, 2007
A natural beauty? NO WAY. Money, time for self absorption & great effort into yourself would make anyone more attractive. Give me a break. She's another def'n of a narcissist
Brangelina Jolie

Panama City, FL

#6 Feb 12, 2007
I think that Ms Aniston has the most beautiful body and is so gorgeous, I will pay big to see her naked in those pictures. I do not know what everyone says that puke-elina jolie is beautiful, she looks so sick anorexic and ugly, I do not know what Brad saw in her, sorry, just I know, he saw the children, and that is the only reason he is with her. Anyway, good for Jennifer Aniston, she has a body to die for
Tiger Forest

Jackson, OH

#7 Feb 12, 2007
Shes the hottest person i have ever seen on tv...tara reid comes next of course
Johnny

United States

#8 Feb 12, 2007
I saw the pictures and they were hot. She really
is a beautiful woman.
trifling

Jersey City, NJ

#10 Jun 14, 2007
Brangelina Jolie wrote:
I think that Ms Aniston has the most beautiful body and is so gorgeous, I will pay big to see her naked in those pictures. I do not know what everyone says that puke-elina jolie is beautiful, she looks so sick anorexic and ugly, I do not know what Brad saw in her, sorry, just I know, he saw the children, and that is the only reason he is with her. Anyway, good for Jennifer Aniston, she has a body to die for
a natural beauty Jennifer?

no way.. not if two nose jobs have anything to say about it not to mention the botox needles ready to write an all tell book about their experiences on her face. of course the plastic surgeon that fixed her chin also has to get some air time also. yeah naturally bought beauty.. Jen has had so much work done wthat when she smiles her jawline looks distorted. see for yourselfves in her pics.
blondie

Hyattsville, MD

#11 Jun 16, 2007
Jennifer is a beautiful woman.
Lee

Brooklyn, NY

#13 Jul 13, 2007
Jennifer is a pretty lady. Of course she works at it what women who wants to look attractive doesn't. Besides that is part of her job. That is just the way it is, prtetty actresses make more money that homly ones do for the most part/
blondie

Alexandria, VA

#14 Jul 14, 2007
Oh, Jen.
Why won't you believe that we love you,
wheither you have clothes on,
or not. You are like a relative of ours.

We have unconditional love for you, dear.
We keep you inside of our hearts.
You are our sweetheart.

You are family.
Poptart

AOL

#15 Jul 16, 2007
I'm sure that at this very minute, Vince is drooling over this nude pic of Jen with her erect nipples standing at attention like little brown soldiers. He is wishing at this very moment that he was with her and begins to think to himself that it is time to pay Ms. Jennifer Aniston a little visit!
david

UK

#16 Sep 6, 2007
she's simply stunning the are no better words to decribe her.
david

UK

#17 Sep 6, 2007
she's simply stunning the are no better words to describe her. *sorry saw my awful spelling error afterwards --oops.
bilbo

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#20 Oct 27, 2007
where can i get these "nude" photos of jennifer, anyone have any links to share?
asxas

Derry, UK

#21 Oct 28, 2007
bilbo : find a wife
lefrenchrose

Cedar Grove, WI

#22 Oct 28, 2007
blondie wrote:
Oh, Jen.
Why won't you believe that we love you,
wheither you have clothes on,
or not. You are like a relative of ours.
We have unconditional love for you, dear.
We keep you inside of our hearts.
You are our sweetheart.
You are family.
Oh Blondie,

I knew you had a soft spot for Jen and that deep down you love her!
lefrenchrose

Cedar Grove, WI

#23 Oct 28, 2007
asxas wrote:
bilbo : find a wife
HeHeHeHeHe!!
ryan

Bangalore, India

#24 May 20, 2009
i love u.you are sooooo sexy & tooooo hot.i will do anything to see more of your naked pics

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vince Vaughn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The guy's guide to Las Vegas bachelor parties (Oct '08) Apr '16 ReneMiranda123 9
News Why Vince Vaughn will be awesome in True Detective (Oct '14) Oct '14 STALK THIS 2
News MTV Vs. Sperm Donor Babies (Nov '13) Nov '13 Mike 1
News Opening in Orlando: 'The Hunger Games: Catching... (Nov '13) Nov '13 rubygoober 1
News Scenic train tourists get a real eyeful when gr... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Wesley 1
Vince Vaughn nude (Dec '12) Dec '12 Millicent 1
News Bruce Springsteen plays record 4-hour show; Vin... (Aug '12) Aug '12 sdsa 1
More from around the web