Lea Neil has breast implants

Lea Neil has breast implants

There are 11 comments on the BeautyNova Your Plastic Surgery Advisor story from Aug 7, 2007, titled Lea Neil has breast implants. In it, BeautyNova Your Plastic Surgery Advisor reports that:

Do you have any doubts how a woman with breast implants looks like? Well, Lia Neil is a classic example of the shape and appearance of breasts with implants . via BeautyNova Your Plastic Surgery Advisor

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BeautyNova Your Plastic Surgery Advisor.

L sumo

Bolingbrook, IL

#1 Aug 8, 2007
Way to Be Lea!!;-)
notice

Crandall, TX

#2 Feb 12, 2009
Personally meeting lea neil fake seems to fit her inside and out. nothing about this woman is genuine....
rob maspeth

United States

#3 Feb 12, 2009
who cares,as long as vince is happy and she does not become another yoko ono and brakes up the band.
ivc

United States

#4 Feb 13, 2009
i have to agree with "notice", she seems to be very fake and shallow. i have never met her but, it shines through clearly over the tv screen. Rob, it's time to give up yoko destroying the beatles. a woman cannot cause the demise of a band. the band members have to make that decision together, themselves. but you are right, as long as vince is happy with his fleshy blow up doll, then who cares?
rob maspeth

Staten Island, NY

#5 Feb 13, 2009
ivc wrote:
i have to agree with "notice", she seems to be very fake and shallow. i have never met her but, it shines through clearly over the tv screen. Rob, it's time to give up yoko destroying the beatles. a woman cannot cause the demise of a band. the band members have to make that decision together, themselves. but you are right, as long as vince is happy with his fleshy blow up doll, then who cares?
i bet you are ugly s.o.b. aren`t ya ivc.
WTF

United States

#7 Feb 19, 2009
rob maspeth wrote:
<quoted text>i bet you are ugly s.o.b. aren`t ya ivc.
i don't know rob, that would be your opinion i suppose. what a way to treat one of your so called "true friends". you can forget me ever talking with you again. i prefer not to converse with such a pathetic whiner anyhow. i'd bet, that if you would meet people in your daily life, that you would not need internet "friends", but, as it is, you call out to us all the time........ over and over.... what a shame it must be to be you.*_*VC
rob maspeth

United States

#8 Feb 21, 2009
first off i had no idea that was you and i would never treat my "true friends " like you like that if you don`t know that by know, you will never get it. so how am i "pathetic whiner ? friends lets talk about friends who was always there when you or anyone else wanted to talk on this forum or in e-mails and as for my everyday life i have ton friends. so how do i " call you or anyone else out all the time ? i have not said a bad thing about you or any one else here the only i get pissed is when somebody slags on motley crue like those 2 j.off`s i forget their names you know who their names 1 is joey and i forgot his name. so what if i defend motley crue whats wrong with that ? my life is great i have great friends both here and personally, bring it vc whats your problem ? ask anybody harold or sophie and ask them if said anything bad about them if they do they are full of sh**.

“whats up people”

Since: Dec 06

kansas

#9 Feb 22, 2009
rob maspeth wrote:
first off i had no idea that was you and i would never treat my "true friends " like you like that if you don`t know that by know, you will never get it. so how am i "pathetic whiner ? friends lets talk about friends who was always there when you or anyone else wanted to talk on this forum or in e-mails and as for my everyday life i have ton friends. so how do i " call you or anyone else out all the time ? i have not said a bad thing about you or any one else here the only i get pissed is when somebody slags on motley crue like those 2 j.off`s i forget their names you know who their names 1 is joey and i forgot his name. so what if i defend motley crue whats wrong with that ? my life is great i have great friends both here and personally, bring it vc whats your problem ? ask anybody harold or sophie and ask them if said anything bad about them if they do they are full of sh**.
hey bro whats going on in here. i know your one of my true friends. if you need help you can count on me. talk to you next weekend brother

“whats up people”

Since: Dec 06

kansas

#10 Feb 22, 2009
rob maspeth wrote:
and by the way brother you have never said anything bad about me or sophie
rob maspeth

United States

#11 Feb 22, 2009
harold wrote:
<quoted text>hey bro whats going on in here. i know your one of my true friends. if you need help you can count on me. talk to you next weekend brother
i wish i knew my friend.
rob maspeth

United States

#12 Feb 22, 2009
harold wrote:
<quoted text>and by the way brother you have never said anything bad about me or sophie
thanx bro i appreciate it very much see ya next weekend,have a great week ahead.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vince Neil Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rocker Vince Neil pleads guilty in Las Vegas ba... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Dr Wu 1
News Dee Snider: I Don't Understand How Vince Neil I... (Feb '16) Feb '16 rholton 1
wrote new lyrics for a song (Sep '09) Oct '14 myrafrisbie 2
News Motley Crue set for September tour (Jun '11) Aug '13 Godserection 4
News Motley Crue revising setlist for upcoming Canad... (Apr '13) Aug '13 RiotAct666 2
News El Paso Times, Texas, Doug Pullen column (Jun '13) Jun '13 David Villanueva 1
News Vince Neil ponders exit from Motley Crue after ... (Dec '11) Jan '12 Raydot 4
More from around the web