Are Vince & Amy Happy Now?

Are Vince & Amy Happy Now?

Posted in the Vince Gill Forum

Buck

AOL

#1 Jan 26, 2012
Like the old saying, "the grass is not always greener on the other side". I have read many comments and articles regarding Vince & Amy's real happiness...lol. ARE THEY HAPPY NOW??????
Is that why Amy chose to go on tour with old chump
Michael W. Smith?
Vince and Amy have been miles apart for the last couple years from what I have read. Do they both need this much time and distance between them?
Vince has dubbed Amy "the absent minded professor".
During a trip, Amy left the bathwater run over and it flooded their room and Vince hollared out for her. I bet that was quite a hefty bill to pay afterwards.
Amy used to go on tour with Gary when they were married, it was great!! Marriages are not promised to be 100% peechy keen! Ask those who have been married for about 50 years or more!
We were not promised a life of everyday happiness.
Buck

AOL

#2 Jan 30, 2012
Amy was not too happy when Vinny man put on some extra pounds. Amy said that she didn't want to go to bed with a fatman. What else is Amy not happy with that Vince man does? Amy had no problem airing how she felt about Vinny turning into a
fatty. Amy is the perfect one, it's everyone else who is at fault.....lol.
buck

AOL

#3 Apr 5, 2013
Are they still happy now?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vince Gill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Live Performance DVD's Jul 24 eddie1349 1
News Blog: Feedback on Vince Gill's concert (Jul '07) Apr '16 werthy678 3
Vince Wanted Out Of First Marriage (Jan '12) Mar '16 Dianna 3
News Vince Gill and Amy Grant: A Match Made In Music... (Dec '07) Feb '16 Mutt123 40
News 'You're a Big Dips**t': Famed County Singer Cla... (Sep '13) Dec '15 Ritual Habitual 8
News Amy Grant shares voice on pages (Dec '07) Nov '15 vinnys gal 88
News Christian singer Amy Grant says she's been guid... (Jan '09) Nov '15 Jane Sai 10
More from around the web