Swift talks next album, CMAs and Ed Sheeran

There are 8 comments on the Post and Courier story from Oct 19, 2013, titled Swift talks next album, CMAs and Ed Sheeran. In it, Post and Courier reports that:

Taylor Swift speaks at the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum in Nashville, Tenn.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Post and Courier.

Taylor Swift

Albania

#1 Oct 19, 2013
Hey Edd Sheeran do you wanna to go out with me ?
Edd Sheeran

Albania

#2 Oct 19, 2013
Yes Taylor Swift I wanna to go out with you ;)
Edd Sheeran

Albania

#3 Oct 19, 2013
Hey Taylor Where Its Abigail ? Call Abigail we go out with Her
Taylor Swift

Albania

#4 Oct 19, 2013
Ok Edd
I HATE New Days

Manchester, NH

#5 Oct 21, 2013
Hey, Taylor Swift. Don't forget, your new 2013 song, Sweeter Than Fiction will be part of One Chance soundtrack which will be in the UK tomorrow. Remember, Sweeter Than Fiction will be out worldwide next week. I you understand my comments about Sweeter Than Fiction, Taylor Swift. Plus, Sweeter Than Fiction will have a music video tying in the the release of the anticipated pop music single next week. Sweeter Than Fiction music video for Sweeter Than Fiction. I hope this helps.
lollypop3

Cwmbran, UK

#6 Dec 11, 2014
are you sure you hav'nt typed that your self!?!
lollypop3

Cwmbran, UK

#7 Dec 11, 2014
i think you typed that your self, there are mistakes!
lollypop3

Cwmbran, UK

#8 Dec 11, 2014
oh never mind read it wrong!:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vince Gill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'You're a Big Dips**t': Famed County Singer Cla... (Sep '13) Apr 5 Swedenforever 6
Singer Songwriter John McAndrew Played With His... Mar '15 serenaspun 1
News Christian singer Amy Grant says she's been guid... (Jan '09) Mar '15 vinnys gal 9
News Vince Gill and Amy Grant: A Match Made In Music... (Dec '07) Mar '15 Doughnutz 38
News Vince Gill to Receive Walk of Fame Star Sept. 6 (Aug '12) Feb '15 Doughnutz 8
News Now who's the greatest living country singer? (May '13) Jun '14 jaytee 12
News Travelers gamble, golf and more in Laughlin (May '14) May '14 Jean 1
More from around the web