Amy Grant shares voice on pages

Oct 17, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Milwaukee Journal-Sentinal

Amy Grant and Vince Gill pose for photos after they performed on the NBC "Today" television program in New York's Rockefeller Center Aug. via Milwaukee Journal-Sentinal

Comments
81 - 86 of 86 Comments Last updated Mar 7, 2013
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Unglued

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

buck wrote:
Yeah, from what I read, smoking is allowed on her tour buses, it's not a good thing. Amy has followed the title of her album that boosted her into pop stardom, she is "unguarded".
Her voice sounds like someone who swills whiskey daily (I am not implying she does) and smokes cigars while playing poker. I guess she doesn't want to do steroids because she doesn't want her face to swell or her body.

She seems to have Hamburger Throat (without the helper).

You know, she could use her dad as an excuse to go off the road for a year. Now, she will have a new release and will NEED to tour. She should give tickets away free. Maybe she could teach Jenny her songs.
buck

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

she should teach Sarah who is one of her own first I think. the girl can sing she has a voice for it.
maybe Amy can't bear that, it is too much after all
her and Sarah don't see eye to eye whoops
they are too much alike!
Tex

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

buck wrote:
she should teach Sarah who is one of her own first I think. the girl can sing she has a voice for it.
maybe Amy can't bear that, it is too much after all
her and Sarah don't see eye to eye whoops
they are too much alike!
Do you have the show tunes for her next release in May? She released the title, something about Mercy. She should be saying Merci to all her fans who have hung in there with her and will come to Tennessee just to see her outhouse. They did figure out heat and outhouses don't mix and changed the date. Sorry, but I'm busy year-round these days. No pooping in an outhouse for me. I'm not that kind of fan.
buck

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

sources on the net say her first new release is not on a definite release date yet. March 5th (?) will be another hits compilation release like other christian artists.
can't you just feel the excitement in the air awaiting this cd. LOL
Tex Trilogy

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

She is releasing "stuff" sometime around Corri's birthday and also Jenny's. Her two favorite children. Oops. Allegedly, Little C is the only child who listens to her "stuff" but I bet they all like to spend her money.

She gave a check for $75,000 to Trace Atkins charity. Maybe that will help at tax time.
buck

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

of course a charitable contribution that size lol
I bet Amy's tax advisor gets a heap
Icon Hits Collection should be on store shelves

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Vince Gill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Now who's the greatest living country singer? (May '13) Jun '14 jaytee 12
Travelers gamble, golf and more in Laughlin May '14 Jean 1
Porter Wagoner honored at Grand Ole Opry (Nov '07) Dec '13 bluegrass State h... 8
Gill, Dr. John And Leavell Added To Gregg Allma... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Bonnie Buckley-vi... 1
'It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year': Who... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Bonnie Buckley-vi... 1
Vince Gill and Amy Grant: A Match Made In Music... (Dec '07) Nov '13 Jack 36
Swift talks next album, CMAs and Ed Sheeran (Oct '13) Oct '13 I HATE New Days 5

Search the Vince Gill Forum:
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••