Vicki Winans launches new album to monumental fanfare in NYC

Full story: Frost Illustrated

Vickie Winans doesn't know the meaning of subtle, or simple-or sleep it seems, as she launched her new two-disc project "Woman to Woman: Songs of Life" with a flurry of activity in New York.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 19 of19
1974cdc

Elizabeth, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2006

Dear Vickie Winans,
Your new cd is the bomb and I am really enjoying it because you are one of my favorite artist. Keep on doing what God have for you to do.
With love Charles Cooper Jr.
khadijah lawrence

Eastchester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2006

vickie winans to know if you can come on october 8 2006
sharae

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2006

Vickie you have inspired me to write and sing gospel songs, God Bless you. I'm now currently working on my cd and hope to sing on Bobby Jones gospel and meet you.
clementine hammond

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2006

Hello Vickie! you are such an inspiration to me. I really need to talk to you about losing the weight. you are such an artist also. you sing from your soul. If you could please conact me at . I have had open heart surgery and some strokes but the Lord has kept me through it all. I just have so much that I would like to talk to you about. like I said please give me call.. My name is Mrs. clementine Hammond. It would be such a pleasure to talk to you one on one. I know that you are a busy woman, but if you could find time in one of your days to spend some time with me, I would realy, really appeciate it.
clementine hammond

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2006

My e-mail address is chamm527@netscape.com
Nikita

New Britain, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2006

Did Vickie Winans mother (Mattie Bowman) passed away? I remember she suffered a massive heart attack back in Sept. 2006 around Labor Day and ended up in a coma. Does anyone knows? been trying to search the internet to get info... nothing showed. nikitaluvs1@aim.com
Evg Faithe

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2006

Nikita wrote:
Did Vickie Winans mother (Mattie Bowman) passed away? I remember she suffered a massive heart attack back in Sept. 2006 around Labor Day and ended up in a coma. Does anyone knows? been trying to search the internet to get info... nothing showed. nikitaluvs1@aim.com
Yes, Mother passed away and the funeral is Sunday 3 pm at perfecting church in detroit
Jordan Winans

Miami Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2006

Judged:

I am a Balif in Miami dade- Ihave been a fan of Vickis until recently and after my own investigation to get the facts I reviewed the case which is public record-05-1438 FC 17 It turns out Mario- Vickis son had a child 2 years ago. They have nothing to do with the child and the courts have had to even go as far as to issue warrants because Mario wont even show up when court ordered. The courts awarded the mother of Marios son Jordan 4000 and they agreed but, Vicki hired an attorney to go in and modify the amount claiming they cant afford the amount the court found fair. Vicki has seen the child once but, wants nothing to do with him and insists Mario has nothing to do with them. We here believe its because the girl is white. I came across a couple interviews and Vicki only claims to have 2 grandchildren- she doesnt admit to this baby and rumor has it that she claims the child was born in sin.All the bones have come out of the closet and it turns out that Mario had a fiance he was hiding they have a daughter Vicki spoils the child rotten and even though they were not married when the baby was concieved because she is black it is ok. I am a strong black woman and I am disgusted with the hypocrasy- This is a child -a gift from GOD and they have turned their back on this child when he is innocent because of their personal issues! SHAME on you Vicki and Mario GOD is going to expose your true colors- you stand on the pulpit and claim to be of GOD yet, you have turned your back on your blood!
Touched by his Love

Ann Arbor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2007

Nikita wrote:
Yes, Mother Bowman has passed away and what a beautiful home going.
casting your cares

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2007

I heard Vicki use to be married to Bishop Ronald E. Brown (Old Fashion Church Cd and artist) Is it true?
daughter of marvin

Trenton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2009

Obviously, you are not a Winans Jordan as you know nothing of which you have spoken. Yes it is true that Mario has a child out of wedlock but it is not true that Vickie doesn't want anything to do with her. Before you start typing lies becuase of your flawed investigations. Get your facts right sweetie. I think your investigation and infactuations with our family run way too deep.
winans

Flushing, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2009

Judged:

lol a baliff from the court huh? these people and the stories are so funny. Mario Winans has 3 kids Steven Winans, Mario Winans And Skyler WInans. Vickie the grandmother loves them all very much. Period end of story.
lynn s

Flushing, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2009

what problem is it of vickis if one of her kids has sex with a tramp and the dummy supposedly gets pregnant. vickie didnt have sex with the tramp...so .why is she all in the blog mess? she is a beautiful woman with 2 sons and 2 daughter in laws and 2 grandchildren that she loves and spoils. if for any reason she doesnt acknowledge this supposed kid im sure there is a good reason and i doubt its cause someone is white she must have her reasons and the family is very loyal so whoever this woman and supposed baby is they must be trouble posting this nonsense on the internet alone justifies ms winans to never know these clowns. keep up the good work mario and vickie and god bless your familes.
winans

Flushing, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2009

this is what happens when women force men into a situation they dont want. they say a gift this kid sounds like a scheme a plan a check the mother must be looking at is as a gift but if the family was forced manipulated and obviously she wants money why else would she do what she is doing and i see she slanderes the winans name of course they will not mess with her and her kid. i dont blame the winans these groupies are a mess and these girls are trouble mario and vickie and the kids wives and winans family dont you let people like this bring you down we all love you and your families dont let these scandalous groupies in your circle stay strong
HoneyIBelieveU

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2009

all I will say is I am shocked at what I am reading!!!!!!!!!!WOW ?????????.
jordan winans

Diamond Bar, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2009

why don"t u all get it together and face facts he is and joy just admite u cant chnge what GODHAS BROUGHT FORTH so get overit
oh really

Flushing, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2009

your a baliff in the ourt? and you care that much? yeah ok! lol who cares about a dam jordan "winans" you sound suspect and mind your business vickie loves her grandbabies the ones that are ackknowledged this trash chick made her bed now her and her crazy kid can lay in it alone
vickie winans

Upland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2010

I just want to know why the winans the christian family they claim dont intruduce the addition to public oops I forgot they dont want the truth to be know cause the live by double standars and they hide the truth well jordan does exsist and Iknow him he is just like his dad looksjust mario and he is a winans and living in miami but they dont want to upset mario wife so they denie the truth and keep him hidden if that is the christian wat I rather believe in nothing cause jesus loved his people what a sad group of chrisians
Lynn hobb

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Jordan Winans wrote:
I am a Balif in Miami dade- Ihave been a fan of Vickis until recently and after my own investigation to get the facts I reviewed the case which is public record-05-1438 FC 17 It turns out Mario- Vickis son had a child 2 years ago. They have nothing to do with the child and the courts have had to even go as far as to issue warrants because Mario wont even show up when court ordered. The courts awarded the mother of Marios son Jordan 4000 and they agreed but, Vicki hired an attorney to go in and modify the amount claiming they cant afford the amount the court found fair. Vicki has seen the child once but, wants nothing to do with him and insists Mario has nothing to do with them. We here believe its because the girl is white. I came across a couple interviews and Vicki only claims to have 2 grandchildren- she doesnt admit to this baby and rumor has it that she claims the child was born in sin.All the bones have come out of the closet and it turns out that Mario had a fiance he was hiding they have a daughter Vicki spoils the child rotten and even though they were not married when the baby was concieved because she is black it is ok. I am a strong black woman and I am disgusted with the hypocrasy- This is a child -a gift from GOD and they have turned their back on this child when he is innocent because of their personal issues! SHAME on you Vicki and Mario GOD is going to expose your true colors- you stand on the pulpit and claim to be of GOD yet, you have turned your back on your blood!
ummmm nobody cares about this ... So what.. And???

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 19 of19
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Vickie Winans Discussions

Search the Vickie Winans Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Vickie Winans Launches Jewelry Creations Line Jan '14 poncho 1
National Baptist Congress to bring 5,000 attend... (Jun '12) Jun '12 Burgydean 2
Exclusive: Tramaine Hawkins Speaks of Bishop Wa... (Jul '10) Jul '10 ms_tickled 2
The 2010 Steller Awards Nominees List and Histo... (Jan '10) Jan '10 gregory hanserd 1
Music Festival . . . On the Beach features dive... (Apr '08) Apr '08 Ese Thomas 1
Martin Luther King Jr. Day Events (Jan '08) Jan '08 Dr BLT 1
once again i am back with the correct information' (Feb '07) Mar '07 Danielle Graham 2
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••