Black Lips' Arabia Mountain due out J...

Black Lips' Arabia Mountain due out June 7

There are 1 comment on the Creative Loafing Atlanta story from Mar 14, 2011, titled Black Lips' Arabia Mountain due out June 7. In it, Creative Loafing Atlanta reports that:

Over the weekend, Vice Records sent out an e-mail blast announcing that Black Lips sixth proper album, due out June 7, will be titled Arabia Mountain .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Creative Loafing Atlanta.

Michael Lawrence

UK

#1 Mar 25, 2011
You can get up-to-the-minute Black Lips news here. There are also videos, mps and plenty of other Black Lips stuff on there...

http://www.blacklips.co.uk/

Mike

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Watch P.R.E.A.M. Make Marijuana Pizza and Throw... Apr '16 focus 1
News NXNE Pulls Action Bronson Performance Amid Upro... (May '15) May '15 al3abmix 1
News TV series shows Asian Americans under a new light (Apr '15) Apr '15 Vib_Ram 5
News Cuba: Rappers targeted by USAID program 'victims' (Dec '14) Dec '14 DonfromCanadaInUSA 8
News Filing period opens for Chico City Council elec... (Jul '14) Jul '14 ON MY BUM 2
News Miami's more than its stereotype (Apr '12) Apr '12 ATM LoGic 1
News Street Wars 5 Hits Fort Lauderdale's the Jamyar... (May '10) May '10 Razzle Dazzle 1
More from around the web