TV mailbag -- chicagotribune.com

TV mailbag -- chicagotribune.com

There are 6 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jul 22, 2007, titled TV mailbag -- chicagotribune.com. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

His character was a special agent of some sort who had been shot in the head and recovered.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Donna Armbruster

Ann Arbor, MI

#1 Jul 29, 2007
Wondering if AMC or Turner Classics or any station, will ever air the movie "Journey to Shiloh". This is a good enertaining Civil War era movie, with a few good stars in it. James Caan plays lead role, with Harrison Ford, Jan-Michael Vincent and Paul Peterson.
Thank-you,
Donna Armbruster
Saline, Michigan
everett gerard naples fl

Bonita Springs, FL

#2 Aug 1, 2007
what ever happened to jerri ryan of voyager
what is she doing now, and before voyager
sandy in md

Silver Spring, MD

#3 Aug 6, 2007
Hi i was wondering whatever happin to those 2 shows that came on last summer.One was SURFACE about these monsters in the ocean.The other one was called INVASION is there any chance they could come back on.Can i get them on dvd.
sandy in md

Silver Spring, MD

#4 Aug 6, 2007
Hi I was wondering whatever happin to those 2 shows that came on last summer One was SURFACE.The other one was called INVASION.What happin to them can i get them on dvd.
Christine

Woodridge, IL

#5 Aug 13, 2007
Could you tell me the name of the show Michael Madsen stared in that was similar to the Equilizer. It was our favorite and I miss seeing Michael Madsen on TV. Thank you, Christine
Laurey

Walla Walla, WA

#6 Apr 11, 2014
What channel is this show on? It sounds super interesting. Is it still airing? www.healychapel.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vera Farmiga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A Paranormal Investigation Is Revisited in Horr... (Oct '13) Mar '17 sexdude2000 2
vera farmiga (Jan '14) Mar '17 nick 2
lick pussie holes (Dec '15) Dec '15 joe 1
News The Conjuring is one hell of a scary film and h... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Ed and Lorraine W... 1
Vera Farmiga nude ! (Apr '11) Apr '11 Denis 1
News Sarsgaard, Farmiga join 'Orphan' (Dec '07) Dec '07 Dee Thompson 1
News Crime and punishment aren't what they seem (Jan '07) Aug '07 lude jaw 2
More from around the web