Sarsgaard, Farmiga join 'Orphan'

Sarsgaard, Farmiga join 'Orphan'

There are 1 comment on the Variety story from Nov 30, 2007, titled Sarsgaard, Farmiga join 'Orphan'. In it, Variety reports that:

Peter Sarsgaard and Vera Farmiga will star in the horror film "Orphan" for Joel Silver's Dark Castle Entertainment. via Variety

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Variety.

Dee Thompson

Atlanta, GA

#1 Dec 26, 2007
As the parent of two children adopted as older kids [13 and 10] I want to say to everyone DO NOT see this dreadful film. It plays into the mythology that all orphans are bad, seems to be a blatant ripoff of Omen and Rosemary's Baby. I am an advocate for the adoption of older children and this film greatly offends me. It should offend anyone with a brain. Shame on everyone associated with this film.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vera Farmiga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News TV mailbag -- (Jul '07) Apr '14 Laurey 6
vera farmiga (Jan '14) Jan '14 nick 1
News The Conjuring is one hell of a scary film and h... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Ed and Lorraine W... 1
News A Paranormal Investigation Is Revisited in Horr... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Ed and Lorraine W... 1
Vera Farmiga nude ! (Apr '11) Apr '11 Denis 1
News Crime and punishment aren't what they seem (Jan '07) Aug '07 lude jaw 2
News Window to a brutal world -- The Departed (Mar '07) Mar '07 Ellie 1
More from around the web