Slash Mourning The Loss Of His Mother

Slash Mourning The Loss Of His Mother

There are 4 comments on the The Bear Rocks story from Jun 10, 2009, titled Slash Mourning The Loss Of His Mother. In it, The Bear Rocks reports that:

We're sorry to report that Velvet Revolver guitarist Slash's mother, Ola Hudson, died on Friday evening from lung cancer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Bear Rocks.

Donna

Ambler, PA

#1 Jun 10, 2009
Slash.. Very sorry to hear about death of your mother. I will pray for you and your family. Remember to keep them close to your heart!
Cool Hand Luke

United States

#2 Jun 10, 2009
so what....jag-off
Lucky

Puerto Rico

#3 Jun 11, 2009
jajajaja
sml

Allentown, PA

#4 Jun 11, 2009
slash, sorry to hear about the death mom. may god bless you and your family

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Velvet Revolver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Duff McKagan Makes Suprise Appearance At Slash ... (Aug '14) Aug '14 girlone1 1
News Weekend picks (Jul '14) Jul '14 muzak 1
News Godsmack, Velvet Revolver, Motley Crue Members ... (Nov '09) Aug '13 RiotAct666 9
News Slash recruits Canadians for band; doesn't expe... (May '12) Jan '13 willcutting676 7
News Slash: Being At The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame ... (Apr '12) Apr '12 lori 1
News Duff McKagan Responds To Axl Rose [News] (Oct '06) Apr '12 lori 27
News Duff McKagan, Jason Newsted, Vince Neil + More ... (Feb '12) Feb '12 bonnetrainbow 1
More from around the web