Hardware Bar's opening will be cool as Ice

There are 11 comments on the Citizensvoice.com story from Feb 15, 2008, titled Hardware Bar's opening will be cool as Ice. In it, Citizensvoice.com reports that:

“When he plays 'Ice Ice Baby,' the crowd goes insane”

Rapper and recent reality TV star Vanilla Ice will come to downtown Wilkes-Barre on March 13 to celebrate the opening of the Hardware Bar at 12 S. Main St. via Citizensvoice.com

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Citizensvoice.com.

Raina

Hightstown, NJ

#1 Mar 10, 2008
Although, I am Hardware girl- I am not biased in any way. I would recommend everyone to participate in the grand opening of the Wilkes-Barre Harware Bar! The experience is unlike any other and Vanilla Ice is worth seeing. Hardware Bars combine live music, entertainment and great service. It's almost like the Coyote Ugly in the respect that the girls are entertainers- we dance, get the crowd pumped and give chair shots.
Go and enjoy a great night of partying.
anti crime activist

AOL

#2 Mar 10, 2008
too many bars in wilkes barre.. and too many drugs that go with them..
Been There

Dothan, AL

#3 Mar 11, 2008
Get a life john dehart aka "mr relentless" aka "the vet" aka "the sign guy" aka "anti crime activist" aka "inmate", "criminal", "con man", "theif".
anti crime activist wrote:
too many bars in wilkes barre.. and too many drugs that go with them..
Been There

Dothan, AL

#4 Mar 11, 2008
Raina,
Sounds great and I will be there. Don't let John Dehart fool you. He is the guy that posted under you as "anti crime activist". He is a criminal that did jail time and then went on the run from the police and was later rearrested. He does not have the support of the community or law enforcement as he says he does. It sounds like hardware will be a nice establishment and there sould be no problems. Be aware that dehart has made threats to make up information in order to get people arrested. He will end up back in prison for this but be careful until then.
Raina wrote:
Although, I am Hardware girl- I am not biased in any way. I would recommend everyone to participate in the grand opening of the Wilkes-Barre Harware Bar! The experience is unlike any other and Vanilla Ice is worth seeing. Hardware Bars combine live music, entertainment and great service. It's almost like the Coyote Ugly in the respect that the girls are entertainers- we dance, get the crowd pumped and give chair shots.
Go and enjoy a great night of partying.
anti crime activist

AOL

#5 Mar 11, 2008
BEEN THERE.. STOP KISSING BUT. YOU WONT BE THERE CAUSE YOUR IN PRISON YORUSELF..
Been There

Dothan, AL

#6 Mar 12, 2008
It is spelled butt not but.....
Again john dehart wishes to make false claims and accusations as he always does. it is unfortunate that the only person that has been an inmate is he. The facts as I have stated before is that I work with individuals that were wrongly accused and convicted of crimes they did not commit. They were convicted based solely on false testimony from people just like john dehart. What I am seeing is that these people are findng justice and those that made the statements against them are being sent to prison just like dehart will be.
BEEN THERE.. STOP KISSING BUT. YOU WONT BE THERE CAUSE YOUR IN PRISON YORUSELF..
anti crime activist

AOL

#7 Mar 12, 2008
TELL US YOUR REAL LOCATION. WHAT ARE YOU HIDING FROM.. YOU DONT SEE ME HIDING.. COME ON.. TELL US.. YOU INMATE..
Been There

Dothan, AL

#8 Mar 12, 2008
"you inmate" come on dehart after you grow up read what it says under my name as to the location of where I posted from. If you had half a brain you would see it says Montgomery. If you had the other half of your brain you would see that at other times I also post from an IP address in GA as well as Birmingham. If you put two half brains together you would figure out that inmates can't travel around the country.
TELL US YOUR REAL LOCATION. WHAT ARE YOU HIDING FROM.. YOU DONT SEE ME HIDING.. COME ON.. TELL US.. YOU INMATE..

“MR RELENTLESS”

Since: Mar 07

Wilkes Barre & Delaware County

#9 Mar 14, 2008
yea., but they can make up locations. now can't they.. you know i am right .... now go get a job and stop spending all your time on topix cause no one cares what you have to say anymore.. TELL ME YOUR REAL NAME. WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF?

I STAND BEHIND MY ORGANIZATION ALL THE WAY.. I THINK YOU ADMIRE ME.. I CAN TELL. LOL

“MR RELENTLESS”

Since: Mar 07

Wilkes Barre & Delaware County

#10 Mar 14, 2008
Been There wrote:
Get a life john dehart aka "mr relentless" aka "the vet" aka "the sign guy" aka "anti crime activist" aka "inmate", "criminal", "con man", "theif".
<quoted text>
I LOVE IT WHEN YOU CALL ME NAMES.. AND I LOVE YOU. WE ARE BROTHERS IN GODS EYES.. RIGHT BACK AT YOU.. WITH A BIG KISS RIGHT ON YOUR SEXY LIPS
Been There

Dothan, AL

#11 Mar 14, 2008
First of all john dehart if you prefer men as I have heard that is your choice but I don't go that way.
Second I wonder if you were dropped on your head or if you are back to drinking heavily again. You cannot change your IP address and location. It is a specific computer signature.
Third you are the person no one listens to no matter which of the many names you post under.
Forth I know that at this time there is an investigation underway by local and state agencies regarding the false claims you and the few people that follow you have made that led to the arrest of three innocent people who were later released from jail. In addition these people are filing civil suits against you and your followers as soon as the criminal investigation regarding your actions is completed.
Fifth you are headed back to prison. I hope that when you do one of the wrongly incarcerated people I work with is locked up with you. Maybe I will have the opportunity to meet you then. I am actually reviewing two cases in PA at this time that could bring me back that way. Your days of interfering with law enforcement are numbered.
Mr Relentless wrote:
<quoted text>
I LOVE IT WHEN YOU CALL ME NAMES.. AND I LOVE YOU. WE ARE BROTHERS IN GODS EYES.. RIGHT BACK AT YOU.. WITH A BIG KISS RIGHT ON YOUR SEXY LIPS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vanilla Ice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Arrest of Vanilla Ice and How Honest People... Mar '15 flippersDontGiveA... 1
News Rap star Vanilla Ice is arrested, charged with ... Feb '15 discocrisco 4
News Ice is back with his brand new invention: Vanil... (Jan '14) Jan '14 june bullied 1
Vanilla Ice - nude! (Sep '12) Dec '13 june bullied 2
News Vanilla Ice helped Eminem become successful (Dec '13) Dec '13 june bullied 1
News Top Five Worst White Rappers Ever (Jun '11) May '13 Worst Rapper Award 16
News 90s star Vanilla Ice spotted in Van Wert (Apr '13) Apr '13 giggles 1
More from around the web