Wife drops domestic battery charge ag...

Wife drops domestic battery charge against Vanilla Ice

There are 27 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Apr 29, 2008, titled Wife drops domestic battery charge against Vanilla Ice. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

The Palm Beach County State Attorney's Office has dropped a domestic battery charge against rapper Vanilla Ice after his wife, the purported victim, recanted her statement.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Lawdog

Boca Raton, FL

#24 Apr 30, 2008
NOTICE to stupid ass wife. STOP calling the cops !!!
Jules Winfield

Kissimmee, FL

#25 May 1, 2008
Chocolate Fire wrote:
I'm sure he assaulted her. Didn't you see what a hot tempered moron he was on the "sureal Life".
Right. Because ALL reality TV is just that, Real. Nobody ever acts crazy for good ratings. Nobody ever does things to get a rise on "reality television". Yeah right. If he did assault her, there would have been some kind of evidence on her, but there wasn't. She lied because she was pissed at him.
Careful

AOL

#26 May 1, 2008
Jules Winfield wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. Because ALL reality TV is just that, Real. Nobody ever acts crazy for good ratings. Nobody ever does things to get a rise on "reality television". Yeah right. If he did assault her, there would have been some kind of evidence on her, but there wasn't. She lied because she was pissed at him.
Please, BEFORE posting, read the Florida State Statute with regard to 'Simple Assault' and 'Aggravated Assault', and the Florida State Statute with regard to 'Simple Battery' and 'Aggravated Battery'.

(Here's a clue:'Assault' does not involve the actual touching or striking of another person against that other person's will, and does not leave "some kind of evidence", which, by your own post, one would believe to be 'physical' evidence). Since you were not at the home during the altercation, and you were not one of the responding deputies, you have no clue as to whether she lied or if she actually was telling the truth at the time, and then decided to change her story. You have only the media reports and your own speculation.
SteveB

Miami, FL

#27 May 1, 2008
This guy's 15 minutes should have ended a loooong time ago...

I don't understand how being a freak has become a way to become rich in this country.

How about we all JUST SAY NO to reality TV?
Jules Winfield

United States

#28 May 2, 2008
Careful wrote:
<quoted text>
Please, BEFORE posting, read the Florida State Statute with regard to 'Simple Assault' and 'Aggravated Assault', and the Florida State Statute with regard to 'Simple Battery' and 'Aggravated Battery'.
(Here's a clue:'Assault' does not involve the actual touching or striking of another person against that other person's will, and does not leave "some kind of evidence", which, by your own post, one would believe to be 'physical' evidence). Since you were not at the home during the altercation, and you were not one of the responding deputies, you have no clue as to whether she lied or if she actually was telling the truth at the time, and then decided to change her story. You have only the media reports and your own speculation.
.....And I suppose you WERE there, and that's why you're saying this to me. Otherwise I could use your own arguement against you.

By the way, I'm aware of the differences between "Simple Assault" & "Aggrivated Assault". However, I would LOVE for you to tell me without a cut & paste of the statute itself.
OldKurmudgeon

Los Angeles, CA

#29 Jun 10, 2008
So that's why he hasn't been doing reality TV, I could see him on Something like Celebrity Circus on NBC. It looks cool, Christopher Knight is on it. The first show is Wednesday June 11th at 9/8C
Scott

Pensacola, FL

#30 Jan 1, 2009
Spango wrote:
I think the redhead in the bayer aspirin commercial ("I never thought I'd have a heart attack, but I did") is hot.
I second that emotion. She is a knockout, at least to us middle aged guys!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vanilla Ice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Arrest of Vanilla Ice and How Honest People... (Mar '15) Mar '15 flippersDontGiveA... 1
News Rap star Vanilla Ice is arrested, charged with ... (Feb '15) Feb '15 discocrisco 4
News Ice is back with his brand new invention: Vanil... (Jan '14) Jan '14 june bullied 1
Vanilla Ice - nude! (Sep '12) Dec '13 june bullied 2
News Vanilla Ice helped Eminem become successful (Dec '13) Dec '13 june bullied 1
News Top Five Worst White Rappers Ever (Jun '11) May '13 Worst Rapper Award 16
News 90s star Vanilla Ice spotted in Van Wert (Apr '13) Apr '13 giggles 1
More from around the web