American Idol Tour Kicks Off in Portland

American Idol Tour Kicks Off in Portland

There are 1 comment on the Chicago Tribune story from Jul 6, 2009, titled American Idol Tour Kicks Off in Portland. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The top 10 contestants of Season 8 of "American Idol" climbed aboard buses in Hollywood this week for the final rite of an Idol's passage: the 50-city concert, which kicked off in Portland , Ore., on July 5. They arrive at the Greensboro Coliseum on August 2. Michael Sarver : "I'm in Love with a Girl" ; "Closer" Megan Joy: "Put Your Records On" ; ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Jane

New York, NY

#1 Jul 14, 2009
Too funny how you didn't mention Adam and he is the one bringing the house down on the Idol tour. Allison and Kris are great too! Adam is the star and it is obvious at every show - too funny :-) You missed the real article.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vanessa Carlton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Harmonium (Apr '14) Apr '14 ampguy327 1
News Vanessa Carlton: 'I Am A Proud Bisexual Woman' (Jun '10) Mar '13 Fa-Foxy 6
News Pa. judge: Pit bull that bit pop singer Vanessa... (Jul '10) Feb '12 DonnieWingo 5
News Singer Vanessa Carlton Tells 18,000 Fans: 'I'm ... (Jun '10) Jun '10 Short Left Index ... 12
News Vanessa Carlton: "I am a proud bisexual woman" (Jun '10) Jun '10 Short Left Index ... 2
News Popstar Vanessa Carlton Comes Out as Bi! (Jun '10) Jun '10 Frank Stanton 3
News Singer Vanessa Carlton bitten by a pit bull whi... (May '10) Jun '10 Realist 9
More from around the web