Sixx Is Pissed & Wednesday 90's..

Sixx Is Pissed & Wednesday 90's..

There are 3 comments on the The Spirit of Rock CHOM story from May 5, 2011, titled Sixx Is Pissed & Wednesday 90's... In it, The Spirit of Rock CHOM reports that:

Motley Crue bassist Nikki Sixx says he's disappointed by Sammy Hagar. It's not because of Hagar's claiming this he was approached to join the Crue -- it's the negative tales of Van Halen in Hagar's book Red.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Spirit of Rock CHOM.

Right On Nikki

Denver, CO

#1 May 7, 2011
No doubt Nikki I agree 100%

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#2 May 10, 2011
I love Van Halen but Eddie has a lot of problems. Sounds like he is hard to deal with. It was the best part of Sammy's book. Nikki talks shit about the guys in Motley anyway.
Raceyro fan

Dallas, TX

#3 May 21, 2011
I love Van Halen but Eddie Munster has a lot of women. Sounds like he is hard to deal cards with. It was the best part of Sammy's drink. Nikki talks rice about the guys in Raceyro anyway.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Van Halen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Van Halen Keeps the Shoreline Amphitheater Jump... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Hadji 1
News Eddie Van Halen Performs Jimi Hendrix's "Fire" ... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Hadji 1
News David Lee Roth's Van Halen Sales Trounce Sammy ... (May '15) May '15 jeannie tibbetts 1
News David Lee Roth Has 'Credibility Issue' With Sam... (May '15) May '15 jeannie tibbetts 1
News Van Halen tour headed for Bay Area (Mar '15) Mar '15 clownwong 1
News Van Halen announces summer tour (Mar '15) Mar '15 Ravenite Coffee 1
News Jesse Jackson Jr. cana t escape the Federal Ele... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Le Jimbo 1
More from around the web