Sammy Hagar Says He and Eddie Van Hal...

Sammy Hagar Says He and Eddie Van Halen Will Play Together Again

There are 43 comments on the WJZW-FM Washington story from Jul 6, 2011, titled Sammy Hagar Says He and Eddie Van Halen Will Play Together Again. In it, WJZW-FM Washington reports that:

There certainly has been no love lost between Eddie Van Halen and ex- Van Halen singer Sammy Hagar in recent years.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJZW-FM Washington.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Mark

Northampton, MA

#1 Jul 8, 2011
Sammy should stop talking so much.
thevanhalenfan

Hendrik-ido-ambacht, Netherlands

#2 Jan 22, 2012
Sammy will NEVER play with Eddie again! He needs to shut up!!!

Michael Ratcliffe

“Yep...It's Me ”

Since: Mar 09

Olney, IL

#3 Jan 23, 2012
Both of you are freakin' nuts...
VanHalenNation

Conover, NC

#4 Jan 23, 2012
Hey, ya never know... I think it would be great!!
to bad Sam & Dave could't get along enough for a Best of both worlds tour with VH!!!!

http://vanhalennation.com - all VH all the time!!
dcrich

Rochester, NY

#5 Jan 26, 2012
sounds like sour grapes to me sammy you will never play with eddie agian
little dreamer

Elmhurst, NY

#6 Feb 3, 2012
HAHAHAHAHAHA HAGAR THE HORRIBLE. GO TO THE OLD AGE HOME ALREADY MAN.
Jimmy

Montréal, Canada

#7 Feb 3, 2012
Given how wild and exciting the new Van HAlen album is, Sammy will slowly fade into obscurity.
The last Chickenfoot cd tanked big time.

Michael Ratcliffe

“Yep...It's Me ”

Olney, IL

#8 Feb 4, 2012
I see many delusional people here thinking Van Halen has released something worthwhile...the new album is crap
Sammy who

West Manchester, OH

#10 Feb 4, 2012
Michael Ratcliffe wrote:
I see many delusional people here thinking Van Halen has released something worthwhile...the new album is crap
Is that you Sammy Hagar????

The new Van Halen CD A Different Kind of Truth is awesome. Best VH album since 1984. Pure classic, every song is amazing. Stay Frosty.

Michael Ratcliffe

“Yep...It's Me ”

Olney, IL

#11 Feb 5, 2012
Sammy who wrote:
<quoted text>

The new Van Halen CD A Different Kind of Truth is awesome. Best VH album since 1984. Pure classic, every song is amazing. Stay Frosty.
THAT is the funniest joke I have heard all year...thanks for the laugh...
5150freak

Garland, TX

#13 Feb 7, 2012
Big VH fan. The new cd is ok but it's better to have some new EVH than nothing. It's 10x's better than vh III but that's not saying much. There is no comparing any DLR era VH or solo stuff with Vai to the new one. I predict Sammy will be back for one last tour. I am a DLR fan but I think their era is done. At this point he just comes off silly. EVH will always be king of the strings though. No matter what. EVH is a legend.
AllVHisgood

Oneida, NY

#14 Feb 7, 2012
Michael Ratcliffe wrote:
You're High, this is classic real VH. Album kicks ass. Any true VH fan will love it..
Ratcliffe

Denver, CO

#15 Feb 7, 2012
Michael Ratcliffe wrote:
Just like most think your opinion is crap, I think all those years of drug abuse have rotted away your brain.

Sad really that all you do is run VH down, most people who listen to this new album like it or love it.

You could always just not listen or make anymore derogatory comments about the band we can see through you.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#16 Feb 7, 2012
Just purchased the new Van Halen CD yesterday.

The new album rocks!

Quite frankly, I thought it would never happen.

The best new rock n roll CD in at least 25 years.

It's a fine line between old and new modern Van Halen.

But it seems to work and the whole band are inspired.

Sadly, very few kids today know what real rock is...

This should've been VH's follow up to "1984"

If the album doesn't quite kick ass, it's close to it.

DLR, Eddie, Alex are in their late 50's...

It certainly surprised the shit out of me.

It's a very good effort.
Teddy D

Lafayette Hill, PA

#17 Feb 8, 2012
The new album kicks ass!!

Best record track to track since the Pre-Hagar days...no doubt.

Welcome back Boys from Pasadena!

Michael Ratcliffe

“Yep...It's Me ”

Olney, IL

#18 Feb 9, 2012
Ratcliffe wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like most think your opinion is crap, I think all those years of drug abuse have rotted away your brain.
Sad really that all you do is run VH down, most people who listen to this new album like it or love it.
You could always just not listen or make anymore derogatory comments about the band we can see through you.
I have the new CD...I think Eddie has some great "moments" on it...unfortunately, to me, those moments don't occur often enough for me to consider this a "great" release...mediocre at best...and amazingly, though you may not believe this, there are many VH fans that agree with my assessment...
ICU

Oneida, NY

#20 Feb 9, 2012
Michael Ratcliffe wrote:
<quoted text>
I have the new CD...I think Eddie has some great "moments" on it...unfortunately, to me, those moments don't occur often enough for me to consider this a "great" release...mediocre at best...and amazingly, though you may not believe this, there are many VH fans that agree with my assessment...
Van Hagar fans maybe.
Michael RATqueef

Denver, CO

#21 Feb 9, 2012
Michael Ratcliffe wrote:
<quoted text>
Like you're a fan RiiiiiGGhhhttt.

I have the new CD and it kicks serious ass on all levels EVH plays his ass off and shreds the entire way. Roth and crew are brilliant on this epic album.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#22 Feb 10, 2012
Michael RATqueef wrote:
<quoted text>
Like you're a fan RiiiiiGGhhhttt.
I have the new CD and it kicks serious ass on all levels EVH plays his ass off and shreds the entire way. Roth and crew are brilliant on this epic album.
"A Different Kind Of Truth" gets better with every listen.

An Amazing CD.

The band is brilliant especially Eddie and Alex Van Halen.

David Lee Roth sings with passion and he is absolutely great.

Still can't believe how good it is.

I never expected it to be this mindblowing this late in the game.

Michael Ratcliffe

“Yep...It's Me ”

Olney, IL

#23 Feb 10, 2012
David Lee Roth sings with passion?? Get real...

Loved the first 4 VH albums with Roth...still do...but Diver Down blew...1984 had several good tunes...I just don't care for how Dave sounds on the new one...sorry many of you disagree, but that's how I feel...now slap me some more haters, don't ya know that it upsets me so?? lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Van Halen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Van Halen Keeps the Shoreline Amphitheater Jump... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Hadji 1
News Eddie Van Halen Performs Jimi Hendrix's "Fire" ... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Hadji 1
News David Lee Roth's Van Halen Sales Trounce Sammy ... (May '15) May '15 jeannie tibbetts 1
News David Lee Roth Has 'Credibility Issue' With Sam... (May '15) May '15 jeannie tibbetts 1
News Van Halen tour headed for Bay Area (Mar '15) Mar '15 clownwong 1
News Van Halen announces summer tour (Mar '15) Mar '15 Ravenite Coffee 1
News Jesse Jackson Jr. cana t escape the Federal Ele... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Le Jimbo 1
More from around the web