Rupert Everett Calls Troops "Whiny Wi...

Rupert Everett Calls Troops "Whiny Wimps".

There are 667 comments on the www.starmuscle.com story from Jun 9, 2008, titled Rupert Everett Calls Troops "Whiny Wimps".. In it, www.starmuscle.com reports that:

English actor Rupert Everett reportedly accused British soldiers fighting in Iraq and Afghanistan of being “whining wimps.”Acording to the U.K.’s Daily Mail, the 49-year-old gay actor — whose father is a retired major in the British Army — said the troops today “are always whining about the dangers of being killed. Oh my God, they are such wimps now!” he said. Oh boy this guy is absolutely screwed. You hate the war, never the soldiers. There is going to be a huge backlash from this statement, just wait.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.starmuscle.com.

First Prev
of 34
Next Last

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#713 Jan 5, 2012
x0x0x wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, ChristianPEPE.....Jesus called. He said 'gophuckyourself'.
Somewhere, Satan is smiling over you, PEPE.
Somewhere......satan is definitely laughing over you, and that is what we call..........Evil! So, as long as you consider yourself evil, then it's best to put evil where evil deserves to be,
and that would be to put you in the toilet, then flush. Now you can join Hitler, Stalin and Pol Pot! Now, I'm smiling..........

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#714 Jan 10, 2012
Shadow Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Somewhere......satan is definitely laughing over you, and that is what we call..........Evil! So, as long as you consider yourself evil, then it's best to put evil where evil deserves to be,
and that would be to put you in the toilet, then flush. Now you can join Hitler, Stalin and Pol Pot! Now, I'm smiling..........
Shadow Stalker...you either hang out with 6th graders or dropped out of school in 6th grade because your post is not only not funny, it doesn't even make sense.

Try again. This time get your mommy to help you form your sentences.

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#715 Jan 10, 2012
x0x0x wrote:
<quoted text>Shadow Stalker...you either hang out with 6th graders or dropped out of school in 6th grade because your post is not only not funny, it doesn't even make sense.
Try again. This time get your mommy to help you form your sentences.
I mean, I'm hurt, yes, I really hurt, that you would say something of that nature. I take what you said to heart, it strikes me to the quick. I know it's tough to make any sense to anyone who is illiterate, and you, are very much so, but hey, I am really hurt by your cutting remarks.

Okay, let's tell the truth here, do I worry about you or your remarks?........lol, lol, let's get serious here, Clyde. No, as personally, you stink. Why am I to even care? Do YOU, think I care? lol, lol, lol, I will even let you answer that one, all by yourself, IF, you can. Perhaps YOU, should ask your mommie if you can say those horrible things about someone who just told her little boy, that he stinks, and is totally inadequate and inept to inform anyone, who is his superior. I'm sure she may side with her little boy, but in the end, when you're as insecure as you are, then perhaps your doctor should be consulted, as I am sure that he would suggest that perhaps a few years rest from the stress of trying to be such a 'bully', would be supremely beneficial to you. Oh, and you really suck..........but tell your doctor that the Shadow sent you, and he will immediately know to send you away for your own protection.

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#716 Jan 11, 2012
Shadow Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
I mean, I'm hurt, yes, I really hurt, that you would say something of that nature. I take what you said to heart, it strikes me to the quick. I know it's tough to make any sense to anyone who is illiterate, and you, are very much so, but hey, I am really hurt by your cutting remarks.
Okay, let's tell the truth here, do I worry about you or your remarks?........lol, lol, let's get serious here, Clyde. No, as personally, you stink. Why am I to even care? Do YOU, think I care? lol, lol, lol, I will even let you answer that one, all by yourself, IF, you can. Perhaps YOU, should ask your mommie if you can say those horrible things about someone who just told her little boy, that he stinks, and is totally inadequate and inept to inform anyone, who is his superior. I'm sure she may side with her little boy, but in the end, when you're as insecure as you are, then perhaps your doctor should be consulted, as I am sure that he would suggest that perhaps a few years rest from the stress of trying to be such a 'bully', would be supremely beneficial to you. Oh, and you really suck..........but tell your doctor that the Shadow sent you, and he will immediately know to send you away for your own protection.
Golly gee willickers.....
That sure is a LOT of keystrokes to convince someone
you don't think about them at all. Probably took you
15 minutes to type that drivel....

Good stuff.
Thanks for the shitsandgiggles, zippy.

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#717 Jan 11, 2012
x0x0x wrote:
<quoted text>Golly gee willickers.....
That sure is a LOT of keystrokes to convince someone
you don't think about them at all. Probably took you
15 minutes to type that drivel....
Good stuff.
Thanks for the shitsandgiggles, zippy.
Hey, the pleasure was all mine, Clyde. I'm really glad you paid attention, as well I want you to, so keep active, jethro, I expect you to keep paying attention, and you will, I'm sure, because I'm positive you want the last word, however..........
I don't believe you're good enough. And again, thank you for paying attention and reading, it's rather amusing to have little fella's such as yourself, trying to sound so manly, but you sure have a very long way to go.

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#718 Jan 12, 2012
Shadow Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, the pleasure was all mine, Clyde. I'm really glad you paid attention, as well I want you to, so keep active, jethro, I expect you to keep paying attention, and you will, I'm sure, because I'm positive you want the last word, however..........
I don't believe you're good enough. And again, thank you for paying attention and reading, it's rather amusing to have little fella's such as yourself, trying to sound so manly, but you sure have a very long way to go.
My voluptuous breasts keep me from trying to be "Manly"(and who the hell would want to be a man when clearly, women are superior in every way to men)....but thanks for the unsolicited advice, zippy.

Later,
Ms. Clyde Jethro Fella

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#719 Jan 12, 2012
x0x0x wrote:
<quoted text>My voluptuous breasts keep me from trying to be "Manly"(and who the hell would want to be a man when clearly, women are superior in every way to men)....but thanks for the unsolicited advice, zippy.
Later,
Ms. Clyde Jethro Fella
Hey, you're very welcome, Clyde, and listen, you have a real nice day now, ya hear!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 34
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Van Halen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Van Halen Keeps the Shoreline Amphitheater Jump... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Hadji 1
News Eddie Van Halen Performs Jimi Hendrix's "Fire" ... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Hadji 1
News David Lee Roth's Van Halen Sales Trounce Sammy ... (May '15) May '15 jeannie tibbetts 1
News David Lee Roth Has 'Credibility Issue' With Sam... (May '15) May '15 jeannie tibbetts 1
News Van Halen tour headed for Bay Area (Mar '15) Mar '15 clownwong 1
News Van Halen announces summer tour (Mar '15) Mar '15 Ravenite Coffee 1
News Jesse Jackson Jr. cana t escape the Federal Ele... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Le Jimbo 1
More from around the web