Happy Birthday David Lee Roth

Happy Birthday David Lee Roth

There are 2 comments on the WBAB-FM West Babylon story from Oct 10, 2012, titled Happy Birthday David Lee Roth. In it, WBAB-FM West Babylon reports that:

For most Van Halen fans Roth always was and always will be Van Halen's greatest frontman.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBAB-FM West Babylon.

Adam Sarote

Miami, FL

#1 Oct 10, 2012
Happy Birthday Mr. Diamond!
Eat em and smile!
ex btown cutter

United States

#2 Oct 11, 2012
Happy belated birthday Diamond Dave!!!!
One of the greatest rock and roll frontman of all time. I quit listening to VH when Dave left and Van Haggard was formed. And 2 of my favorite albums are still to this day "eat em and smile" and "skyscraper". What an awesome guy!!!

Richard Norman

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Van Halen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Van Halen Keeps the Shoreline Amphitheater Jump... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Hadji 1
News Eddie Van Halen Performs Jimi Hendrix's "Fire" ... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Hadji 1
News David Lee Roth's Van Halen Sales Trounce Sammy ... (May '15) May '15 jeannie tibbetts 1
News David Lee Roth Has 'Credibility Issue' With Sam... (May '15) May '15 jeannie tibbetts 1
News Van Halen tour headed for Bay Area (Mar '15) Mar '15 clownwong 1
News Van Halen announces summer tour (Mar '15) Mar '15 Ravenite Coffee 1
News Jesse Jackson Jr. cana t escape the Federal Ele... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Le Jimbo 1
More from around the web