Valentino Rossi Autobiography

Valentino Rossi Autobiography

There are 42 comments on the Blogs.motorbiker.org story from Jul 13, 2006, titled Valentino Rossi Autobiography. In it, Blogs.motorbiker.org reports that:

You start out asking yourself how a 20-something can write an autobiography. Is it going to be a book that tells you "I came there, I raced there, I won there", and then details of every race he won ? Or is it ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Blogs.motorbiker.org.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Everyone needs a hero.I'm mine”

Since: Dec 07

Gibson City, IL

#42 Mar 20, 2009
max biaggi wrote:
if rossi is the god of moto gp biaggi still her father the best ofr me of allllllllllllllllll tims is mike doohan but biaggi is the beter one
[email protected]
Rossi has more titles and pole positions, it's not even close. Max won't even win a WSK title. That will be going to Ben Spies or Nori Haga this year. Of course, when it does, Max will blame the bike and his crew. Like he always does. WEAK.
mimi

Ontinyent, Spain

#43 Mar 20, 2009
How can I get in touch with Valentino Rossi?
[email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Valentino Rossi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rossi Getting Smoked In Virtual World, Too (Nov '11) Nov '11 VR46 fan 1
Valentino Rossi nude (Nov '11) Nov '11 Keneth 1
News Valentino Rossi's Ducati... Partly Aluminum (Sep '11) Sep '11 fastest 1
rossi vs stoner (Oct '07) Jun '11 Bugs 19
News Valentino Rossi To Ducati; Then Ferrari? (Aug '10) Aug '10 dr_Mendez 3
News Sign Rossi's get well card (Jun '10) Jun '10 Sue 2
limited edition abstract print of Rossi for sale (Apr '09) Apr '09 liz garratt 1
More from around the web