Valentino Rossi Autobiography

Valentino Rossi Autobiography

There are 42 comments on the story from Jul 13, 2006, titled Valentino Rossi Autobiography. In it, reports that:

You start out asking yourself how a 20-something can write an autobiography. Is it going to be a book that tells you "I came there, I raced there, I won there", and then details of every race he won ? Or is it ...

Join the discussion below, or

Fakenham, UK

#21 Mar 23, 2007
Valentino is the king of motogp, i also sort of fancy him!

Sydney, Australia

#22 Mar 26, 2007
g ytdery6de yygu 7trgfgtyrv

Hull, UK

#23 Mar 29, 2007
As an ex motorcycle racer, I know only too well the commitmennt, skill and dedication that Valentino Rossi has, not to mention his outright natural skill.

It is always good to know "what makes him tick" in his private and professional life...... Just like Ayton Senna of F1, he could be gone tomorrow! That my friend is why guys like Rossi right biography's so young.
Valentino Rossi

#24 Apr 15, 2007
I am as good as I am because,I work very hard at it,my father groomed me for it,Im a natural and I have a little luck.I dont take any of this for granted and I enjoy what I do.When a competeter beats me I honor him as he must be the same(with maybe a little more luck)Im always verry happy.
oliver alphonso

Mumbai, India

#25 Apr 21, 2007
v. Rossi are coming accross the seas, to cheer no.46, who will win with ease. All the best to you valentino.
Tricia Alphonso

Mumbai, India

#26 Apr 21, 2007
Valentino, all the best to you in turkey and china..will see you in china on the podium..

Puchong, Malaysia

#27 May 6, 2007
Nothing will compares to his skill and great personality...Vale is the best
gus gus

Jakarta, Indonesia

#28 Jul 26, 2007
Rossi was very good in early 2000 and even until end of 2006 season, yes, unlucky fall in valencia that made him lose the crown to hayden..too big burden on his shoulder I would say..

but what is happening now in 2007 season?? is he getting too old for such kind of tight motorcycle racing??? we'll see until end of this 2007 it's only in the summer break when I write this comment...

I still think that Rossi is one of the greatest talent in the history of 2 wheels motor racing, not the greatest of all but one of the greatest! and it's OK, in fact very OK to have an autobiograpy written even in his 20's!!
gus gus

Jakarta, Indonesia

#29 Jul 31, 2007
if the real valentino rossi can read this, I suggest you change the graphic design of your helmet, it brings you bad luck !

#30 Aug 20, 2007
Rossi, is simply the greatest rider in motogp....

love you, rossi!!!!1

#31 Nov 9, 2007
Rossi's book is great. He has fun in all aspects of his life and it gives me inspiration to be the best i can be. He is the greatest rider of all and no matter what has heppened this year, it has been out of his control - you cant win when your bike gives out half way through a race, give yamaha the arse and go with ducati - although im sure there will be plenty of ppl who will say it is only because ducati have the best bike - anyone that knows rossi's history will know that he said he wanted to ride for ducati b4 he retired and win on 3 manufacturers, he made this statement long b4 stoner moved to ducati. I hope he wins again next year and then goes to Ducati, an italian winning on an italian bike will be awesome - and im an Aussie. GO ROSSI!!!!!!

“Everyone needs a hero.I'm mine”

Since: Dec 07

Gibson City, IL

#33 Dec 20, 2007
Like to see him stay past the 2008 season. Like, until he's 33 to 35. Always the natural. Always humble so he was raised right. Not very many younger people I admire. He's one of the few.

London, UK

#34 Mar 25, 2008
valentino rossi is my boyfriends favourite rider he hasnt been well lately he has been quite poorly does anybody know how to get in touch wth rossi maybe he could write to my boyfriend to cheer him up abit my boyfriend would love that!!

#35 Apr 24, 2008
FORZA ROSSI!!!!!!!!!!

#36 Apr 24, 2008
Ketut Bali-Indonesia

Jakarta, Indonesia

#37 May 19, 2008
Valentino Rossi "THE DOCTOR" You are the motogp show!!!!!!!!
like what Mick Doohan said " when u watching a motogp race,you just see Valentino Rossi show" and i am agree with that.I am a big fans of motogp but when Rossi had a problem/crash so he can't continued the race. I will turn of the TV cause the race not interesting anymore for me.
Vale.... i had your number on my Yamaha M-10
your biography is my favorite book,it's a great biography so please chase another records Rossi!!

“Everyone needs a hero.I'm mine”

Since: Dec 07

Gibson City, IL

#38 Jun 2, 2008
Chinese GP - Shanghai
French GP - Le Mans
Italian GP - Mugello

3 in a row. 91 wins. 50 pole positions.
Yes, I'd like to see him win another title this year and he looks to be on his way. Congratulations Valentino.
Jay Dunn

Leeds, UK

#39 Aug 17, 2008
Another flawless victory at `Brno`.. Shame Casey binned it,but I`m sure he`ll make Vale work harder next time.But like Vale said,he would have got him anyway!! Congratulations Valentino,you are the best ever and are a joy to whach.. Go get title number 8!!!

#40 Jan 9, 2009
I look MotoGP and I don't see any Biaggi around.
So Larsson is right.
max biaggi

Tissemsilt, Algeria

#41 Jan 25, 2009
if rossi is the god of moto gp biaggi still her father the best ofr me of allllllllllllllllll tims is mike doohan but biaggi is the beter one
[email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Valentino Rossi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rossi Getting Smoked In Virtual World, Too (Nov '11) Nov '11 VR46 fan 1
Valentino Rossi nude (Nov '11) Nov '11 Keneth 1
News Valentino Rossi's Ducati... Partly Aluminum (Sep '11) Sep '11 fastest 1
rossi vs stoner (Oct '07) Jun '11 Bugs 19
News Valentino Rossi To Ducati; Then Ferrari? (Aug '10) Aug '10 dr_Mendez 3
News Sign Rossi's get well card (Jun '10) Jun '10 Sue 2
limited edition abstract print of Rossi for sale (Apr '09) Apr '09 liz garratt 1
More from around the web