Valentino Rossi Autobiography

Full story: Blogs.motorbiker.org

You start out asking yourself how a 20-something can write an autobiography. Is it going to be a book that tells you "I came there, I raced there, I won there", and then details of every race he won ? Or is it ...

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of42
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Michael Larsson

Huskvarna, Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2006

Valentino Rossi is the god of MotoGP, Max Biaggi is the big loser.
Thank you
Ratih

Singapore, Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2006

Rossifumi is THE BEST bike rider. Indeed without saying, he is the champion.
Trak Turtle

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2006

Rossi as a rider has already achieved what U (and i)or any other human on this planet has not come within the vicinity of achieving.

Its said that greats are in a million - well in Rossi's case, the number is the entire human race - there has never been a great like Rossi and the living greats accept that with grace. I'm sure they also admire his ability to write this. Rossi has no need to write. However, he chooses to share his life in portions with us and its his greatness to look beyond what he does better than anyone else ever born... as for why he diserves to write - for anyone to get into a corner and come out of it as fast as he does, well - no science/reading/coaching can help you - if there is anyone who can - its the Doctor himself. Since we might never have the privilage of hearing a word from him in person on this subject, might as well hold his biography close to our chests and read.

I am a 30 something and I know this 20- something (this discription of his age by you sounds like you were doing nothing in your 20's or have no plans to my friend ) has a special gift that no other does - thats why he is doing this so early my friend.
Rosie

Coventry, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2006

You nasty pasty! Young Rossi isnt your normal "twenty something". Perhaps if they took a leaf out of his book they too would have a life experience to write about at such a young age.
Mick_Carol_Finn and Lily

Tipton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2006

LONG MAY THE DOCTOR REIGN FROM THE SADDLE OF AN IRON HORSE.
maddog

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2006

and how many so called rossi fans are now haydon supporters?
sussie

Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2006

after what happened in valencia, i think the real champion is still VALENTINO ROSSI with 5 podium without bagging someone to help/support her 4 the championship.

before n after i read that book
i always like to read the book again n again

viva ROSSI !!!
sam

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2006

rossi should'nt have lost the gp to hayden,unlucky fall
ean danica

Quezon, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2006

Rossi have try'ed his bes and i guess his bes wsnt good enough but even though he looses it is still ok coz he is still the champion in my hear forever there is nothing wrong of loossing it is a part of being sport.

SPORTMANSHIP A WAY TOWARDS UNITY IN DIVERSIY

let us suppor him again on motogp 2007 in Qatar
Ani

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2006

Hi,can enyone tell me how to get in touch with Valentino Rossi please?
lucky_anina@yahoo.co.nz
agusto

Hong Kong

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2006

maybe we should thanks to The Doctor.'couse he decided to move to Yamaha.why?b'couse if he didnt,motogp show will be so boring(just like in the mic dohan era).right?!
Anti-Pinuzzo

Milan, Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2006

Judged:

Michael Larsson wrote:
Valentino Rossi is the god of MotoGP, Max Biaggi is the big loser.
Thank you
If Rossi is the god MotoGP my ucellone is bigger 34 cm!! Please, switch-on the brain before write this things, and look really motoGP!
See you
Daleen

Bellville, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2006

None!!!!!
iluh

Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2006

Vale you are my inspiration. don't care what people say, you're still the best for me. i can see, you're a real man, whenever you lost the last race, because you accepted it in a sportif way
thanks!!
Naresh

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2006

Vale is motogp...at this moment...but he's got tremendous respect for hayden. i feel he loves motopg so much that even after he leaves the scene he would like someone to carry on the moementum and increase it's popularity. he's matured a lot. we have seen that in valencia in that sad moment. as far as hayden winning the title...i think he deserves it. ok...he's won only 2 races...but hanging on between these guys and collecting points is not easy. so for a change we'll see #1 plate back...but that #1 will be back on Vale's shoulder by 2007 end...:)
Laura_46

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2006

Rossi is an amazing rider not just a twentysomething who wrote a book. You should think about how much he has achieved in such a short time before you critacise his book writing skills.

Rossi for world champion 2007!
wiebe

Den Haag, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2006

its so simple rossi the best there is
BOBA

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2007

Does any one know why valentino rossi wears has 47 on his helmet and never changed it even when he won world champion
BOBA

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2007

erm I meant Number 46 (typo)
Anastasia

Vilnius, Lithuania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2007

LOVE YOU, VALENTINO

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of42
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Valentino Rossi Discussions

Search the Valentino Rossi Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Rossi Getting Smoked In Virtual World, Too (Nov '11) Nov '11 VR46 fan 1
Valentino Rossi nude (Nov '11) Nov '11 Keneth 1
Valentino Rossi's Ducati... Partly Aluminum (Sep '11) Sep '11 fastest 1
rossi vs stoner (Oct '07) Jun '11 Bugs 19
Valentino Rossi To Ducati; Then Ferrari? (Aug '10) Aug '10 dr_Mendez 3
Sign Rossi's get well card (Jun '10) Jun '10 Sue 2
limited edition abstract print of Rossi for sale (Apr '09) Apr '09 liz garratt 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••