R&B singer Usher wins custody fight f...

R&B singer Usher wins custody fight for sons

There are 4 comments on the KSDK-TV Saint Louis story from Aug 25, 2012, titled R&B singer Usher wins custody fight for sons. In it, KSDK-TV Saint Louis reports that:

Grammy-winning R&B singer Usher has been awarded custody of his two sons, ending a long legal fight with his ex-wife. Fulton County Court Clerk's office spokeswoman Cherrise Boone says a judge ruled Friday that the 33-year-old singer will have primary custody of Usher Raymond V and Naviyd Ely Raymond.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KSDK-TV Saint Louis.

“Jody”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#1 Aug 26, 2012
Congrats Usher. Good to see a father who cares enough to fight for his kids actually win.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#2 Aug 27, 2012
Now, instead of the kids being raised by their mother, they will be raised by nannies.
Kanye East

Huntington, NY

#3 Aug 27, 2012
I bet those nannies are hot hot hot!!!!
D Up

United States

#4 Aug 28, 2012
Good going Usher. Now it's time to get to work and do a concert for a terrorist dictator- Qaddafi's Son. Maybe Assad needs some entertainment.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Usher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Artist Republic CG Hosts Power Meeting with Man... Aug '16 K-DJ 1
News BET Honors Ceremony Pays Tribute to Lee Daniels... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Oh No You Di-nt 1
News Could Usher be making a move to the UK soon? (Jun '15) Jun '15 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
Usher vs Chris Brown (Feb '08) May '15 Jayden Nambiri 44
News Seven Songs That Weren't 'Song of the Summer' (May '15) May '15 Kelly DJ 1
News Usher Heads to the Hospital For Surgery - Is He... (Apr '15) Apr '15 shyniece 1
News Music ReviewUsher electrifies TD Garden crowd (Nov '14) Nov '14 Download New Music 2
More from around the web