Charities Wary of Toys After Recalls

There are 1 comment on the Dec 4, 2007, WXIA Atlanta story titled Charities Wary of Toys After Recalls. In it, WXIA Atlanta reports that:

JACKSON, Miss. -- With millions of toys recalled this year, charities across the country are struggling to play Santa.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WXIA Atlanta.

“Your zip file is open.”

Since: Nov 07

West Georgia

#1 Dec 4, 2007
I don't understand what would make people just dump recalled items. They can be returned for credit. That's why it's a recall. Dumping it off on a charity has two negative effects:

1) The buyer just lost out on getting money back
2) The charity now has to deal with something it can't sell

Just keep your receipts and return it to the store if a recall pops up!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Us Marines Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Call of duty: Bartlett teen graduates early, fo... (Jul '13) Feb '14 Patrick Noland 6
Marine Esteban Smith succumbs in the American H... (May '13) May '13 National Whistleb... 1
News Bayonets, Obama and the art of the pointed poli... (Nov '12) Nov '12 SupportTroopsVote... 1
News US Marines to wind down Afghan combat in 2012 (Nov '11) Nov '11 Cravczec 1
News Military Chiefs to Cast Doubt on Gay Service- M... (Dec '10) Dec '10 NorCal Native 15
News Marine Corps sends tanks to Afghanistan to supp... (Nov '10) Nov '10 Storm Warning 4
Wizarding World of Harry Potter Now Open! (Jun '10) Jun '10 traveling gal 1
More from around the web