Very Merry Xmas Party at CSU San Bern...

Very Merry Xmas Party at CSU San Bernardino

There are 5 comments on the Inland Empire Weekly story from Dec 21, 2009, titled Very Merry Xmas Party at CSU San Bernardino. In it, Inland Empire Weekly reports that:

The very cool folks at X103.9FM have apparently taken it upon themselves to fill that void in your alt-rock bosom with a Very Merry Xmas Party scheduled at Cal State San Berdoo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Inland Empire Weekly.

Musical

Pinon Hills, CA

#1 Dec 21, 2009
Who would pay $40 for a series of bands no one cares about, or, for that matter, has even heard of?
SB resident

San Bernardino, CA

#2 Dec 22, 2009
You obviously know nothing about indie bands. You are a commercial 5$ for Starbucks I have something to sell you, Barbra Streisand fan.
Colton Girl

Loma Linda, CA

#3 Dec 22, 2009
SB resident wrote:
You obviously know nothing about indie bands. You are a commercial 5$ for Starbucks I have something to sell you, Barbra Streisand fan.
I totally agree! Sick puppies rock!
Muscal

Pinon Hills, CA

#4 Dec 22, 2009
I paid $350 per ticket to Barbra last time, and I'd pay $500 to see her again. At least she sings real music, not just noise to shoot up by.
SB resident

San Bernardino, CA

#5 Dec 22, 2009
You are obviously oblivious to my comment. Indie music is not corporate america. Go eat McDonalds or something and drink a latte from starbucks. I also got a TV to sell you from circuit city.
Muscal wrote:
I paid $350 per ticket to Barbra last time, and I'd pay $500 to see her again. At least she sings real music, not just noise to shoot up by.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Unwritten Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drumming (Jul '07) Jul '07 Beno73 1