Who Wants to Buy Aaron Gillespie's drumset!!!!!!?????

Posted in the Underoath Forum

jared mcneely

Cypress, CA

#1 Sep 4, 2011
whoever is a drummer or just a serious fan has the chance of a lifeime! a few years ago i pre-ordered "Lost in the Sound of Separation" and got entered into the pre-order contest. a couple weeks later i received an email from Tim McTague telling me that i won Aaron's drumset...

so Im looking to sell it...its his truth kit that he used on tour...the orange one....bass drum, rack tom, and 2 huge floor toms....send your offers to jpdmcneely09@gmail.com and ill send you some pictures if you want.

thanks!
David

Colton, CA

#2 Dec 7, 2011
Hi well i want to know if the kit is still available im a serious buyer and i want to know a price range and can u post hi rez pics?
Jared

Cypress, CA

#3 Dec 9, 2011
David wrote:
Hi well i want to know if the kit is still available im a serious buyer and i want to know a price range and can u post hi rez pics?
Hey David yes It is still available...give me your email address and I'll send you some pics

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Underoath Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Music: Debo Band's Ethiopian jazz (Jan '13) Jan '13 Sam 1
Film festival caters to stay-at-home movie buff... (Oct '08) Oct '08 lew lappert 1
Film festival caters to stay-at-home movie buff... (Oct '08) Oct '08 Sundance 2
Underoath Drummer Sidelined [News] (Feb '08) Feb '08 Chantelle 1
I love you spencer<3 (Jul '06) Jun '07 Graham 4
cd (Jun '07) Jun '07 jon 1
underoath at EMU (Feb '07) Feb '07 Aaron 1
More from around the web