Rapper Pimp C Found Dead in LA Hotel

Full story: Orlando Sentinel

Pimp C, one-half of the veteran Houston rap group UGK, was found dead in an upscale hotel on Tuesday.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of104
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“We're all Bozos on this bus”

Since: Jan 07

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2007

He lived his entire life without me ever knowing he existed or being subjected to his 'music.'
Giacomo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2007

Who?
Spell Check

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2007

Oh look another story for all the good hearted, christian, gun toting, christ voting Floridians to rant and rave about and show their true colors. Keep posting guys...keep exposing yourselves for what you really are.

RIP PIMP C
TIFFANYG 409

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2007

I'M A RETARDED FREAK!!!
Hillary

Altamonte Springs, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2007

Marcus From Orlando wrote:
YOU PEOPLE ARE GOING TO BE JUDGED ONE DAY.... HOW DARE YOU REJOICE FROM ANOTHER HUMANS DEATH, HE NEVER KILLED ANYONE, OR HURT ANY OF YOU... U PEOPLE TRULY NEED JESUS, AND IF ANY OF YOU THINK YOUR A CHRISTIAN SHAME ON YOU.. JUDGE YOUR OWN DOORSTEP BEFORE YOU JUDGE ANYONE ELSE
Try clicking the Caps Lock button once.
Apple

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2007

This is a very disconcerting room and as far as the person who commented on they hope that all the rappers die soon. I guess “you” are saying that you hope all the black people die soon because most of "those rappers" you hate are black. As far as will it make the world a better place that is not going to happen you obtuse nimrod because as you know at least I hope you know the world stopped being a better place when Adam and Eve disobey God. You actually sound like one of “those” people who wish that all blacks would go back to Africa. Little do you know “your fantasy world history” that all being derived from Africa and scientist has proven it to be true. I want you to take a look around your fantasy world and notice that 99% percent of the things you use today were made from blacks that did not get credit but it was their sweat and intelligence is the reason you have the medication and things that you use on a daily bases. Personally I did not know this rapper but I would not wish death upon anyway not even the rockers in the past who have overdose “Kurt Cobain” come to mind.
You Need Therapy

Roseville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2007

Apple wrote:
I'm a fu@`king retarded moron who has no grasp on reality. I'm also bald, fat, and gay.
I couldn't agree more.
Giacomo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2007

Apple wrote:
Personally I did not know this rapper but I would not wish death upon anyway not even the rockers in the past who have overdose “Kurt Cobain” come to mind.
Kurt didn't die of an overdose, he took his life with a shotgun. At least that's what Courtney states
Marcel

Bayamon, Puerto Rico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2007

who? at least they're telling stories of anybody and not famous people
Andrea Robinson

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2007

This is a message to bum. b dont take it as a lost take it as a blessin now your worries about your boy are gone , so after your hart acks and your soul cry remember god took away a soldier only to make a angel !!!!!!!!!!
KIDRE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2007

THE MEDICAL EXAMINER SHOULD NOT DISCLOSE A CAUSE OF DEATH..

THAT MIGHT BE CONSIDERED ''SNITCHING''

SOMETHING THE C-RAP SINGER? BELIVED IN.
One sided

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2007

I respectfully disagree with the majority view on death to all rappers. They are musicians and artist and deserve to survive. However, all the gang banger wannabes that play rap music so loud that it annoys people a block away. should be dealt with. They need to be dragged from their cars and have the amplifier anally inserted into them.
Oh well

Miami Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2007

What in the world did this person do for this country except to spread his hateful veiws upon society. I for one could care less that he is gone.

Natural death at his age, yeah right!
Oh well

Miami Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2007

Sorry for the typo.

"views" not veiws
joe

Boynton Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2007

TIFFANYG 409 wrote:
SCREW ALLL YALL WHO THINK HIS DEATH IS A JOKE! IM FROM PORT ARTHUR TX AS WELL AND HE WILL BE MISSSED! SO ALL YALL PRAY 4 BUN B AND ALL C'S FAMILY AND FRIENDS/FANS. 4 THOSE OF U THAT DONT GIVE A DAMN, F**K U HEARTLESS B**CHZ!!!! AND THATS REAL!!!!!!!!!! RIP PIMP C
Hey Tiffanyg, maybe you should start writting books, your use of the english language is MAGNIFICENT!!!
Aquafinaflo

Lake Helen, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2007

R.I.P PIMP C
Margie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2007

Apple wrote:
This is a very disconcerting room and as far as the person who commented on they hope that all the rappers die soon. I guess “you” are saying that you hope all the black people die soon because most of "those rappers" you hate are black. As far as will it make the world a better place that is not going to happen you obtuse nimrod because as you know at least I hope you know the world stopped being a better place when Adam and Eve disobey God. You actually sound like one of “those” people who wish that all blacks would go back to Africa. Little do you know “your fantasy world history” that all being derived from Africa and scientist has proven it to be true. I want you to take a look around your fantasy world and notice that 99% percent of the things you use today were made from blacks that did not get credit but it was their sweat and intelligence is the reason you have the medication and things that you use on a daily bases. Personally I did not know this rapper but I would not wish death upon anyway not even the rockers in the past who have overdose “Kurt Cobain” come to mind.
Blacks have created 99% of the things we use in the world? Like what? Tv,the fax,the cell phone, i pods, fighter planes, computers, oh yes I remember - that black man Bill Gates created that.What medicines that you refer to were "created " by blacks?
I'll tell you- crystal meth and crack. Thats it! Blacks committ 99% of all violent crimes and occupy 99% of all prison space. They area full time job for law enforcement like the 4 blacks that killed Sean Taylor last week. Their neighborhoods are examples of blight and property values on the fall even in good times. If you are a woman and you have a car breakdown in a black neighborhood you are done like a Thanksgiving Turkey. The Black community and black people need to get their kids in line and clean up their act. It is not Chinese people that make me nervous at the ATM machine believe me!!! Blacks have a huge credibility problem in this country and Jesse and Al are widely perceived as media whores and hypocrites.
Mikey V

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2007

Rap is a sure sign of the degradation of our society. It is pushed on our kids in commercials and TV shows because the Liberals want us to believe it is Black culture, and therefor has value. Once upon a time Black music was great, but now it is not even music. It doesn't contain the elements of music: melody, harmony, rhythm, and tone. It is all rhythm, and the same rhythm at that! Even the voice is a rhythm element. Basically it is Poetry Def Jam over and over. They glorify Pimps for god sake! This hateful trash will be sent to the trash heap of time eventually. Good riddance to anyone who propagates this swill on our kids. What a bunch of nonsense!
SLIMBOY 33

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2007

ITS FUNNY STUPID PEOPLE ALWAYS SHOW THEIR FACE IN THE MIDST OF SERIOUSNESS. U KNOW WHAT YALL COMPLAIN ABOUT RAP LYRIC BUT TRUTH BE TOLD WHITE KIDS BUY MORE RAP MUSIC THAN BLACKS. NOT ONLY THAT YALL NEVER PROTEST ROCK OR HEAVY METAL AND THEY PROMOTE THE SAME THING....DRUGS SEX AND ALCOHOL . GROW THE FUCK UP AND REALIZE UR AFRAID OF THE BLACK WHETHER ITS THE COLOR OR THE PROGRESS. WE ARE THE MOST IMITATED PEOPLE IN THE WORLD AND WE ARE THE #1 CONSUMER IN THE ENTIRE WORLD. SO MAKE FUN ALL U WANT U SOUND STUPID.
SLIMBOY 33

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2007

UR KIS ARE LISTENING TO MUSIC TO FING THEMSELVES WHETHER IS FOR A PIECE OF MIND OR BECAUSE UR ABSENT IN THEIR GROWTH PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT UR SEYING BECAUSE REMEMBER U PROBABLY VOTED FOR BUSH. AND NOW UR COMPLAINING ABOUT GAS PRICES AND THE WAR.REMEMBER CORPORATE AND WHITE AMERICA ALIKE ARE REASON FOR THE DEFAMATION OF THIS GOD-FORSAKEN COUNTRY.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of104
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent U.G.K. Discussions

Search the U.G.K. Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Can't Beli... - T-pain / Lil' Wa... (Sep '08) Oct '13 TheAfroHedgehog 8
Bun B on Why Hip Hop is Failing (Jun '09) Aug '11 fresh 8
why is drake calling himself Young Sweet Jones? (Sep '10) Oct '10 Jason 2
Pimp C, of rap group UGK, found dead in hotel (Dec '07) Sep '09 ott 12
Budha Releases Debut, "Intro to Budha" On iTunes (Jun '09) Sep '09 David 9
explain this (Jul '09) Jul '09 red-baet 2
Port Arthur's Bun B talks about final recording... (Mar '09) Mar '09 shades 1
•••
•••