Twista does it again!

Twista does it again!

Posted in the Twista Forum

basmusiq

Seal Beach, CA

#1 Aug 3, 2006
My man Twista is know for hoppin on tracks and rippin them consistantly. His most recent feat was when he hopped on an up coming latest single called "Dont Get it Twisted" it features Twista and a guy name Mr. Capone-E. Mr. Capone-E is a gangsta rapper comin straight out of east los angeles. The first time I head about him was through my work at Fontana music. Then I heard him again on the radio and he took me back to the days of NWA. He style is crazy and his quick tongue might make Twista sweat. Moral of the story Mr. Capone-E is the guy to look out for if you love gangsta rap.
c _quik

Salt Lake City, UT

#2 Apr 18, 2007
hell ya mr capone e has been blowin up for a while in california as well as mr criminal and silencer thats a couple of the many california hispanic rappers there flow is way tight and refreshing be on the lookout for many other artist and a legend lil rob has a new joint coming out.
IDM Pivota

Auckland, New Zealand

#3 Nov 23, 2008
u duz it again twista u made the name hip hop stay alive.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Twista Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lil Wayne @ The V100.7 Holiday Jam (Jan '08) Oct '13 TheAfroHedgehog 6
News One Direction's 'Midnight Memories' Album Annou... (Sep '13) Sep '13 TheAfroHedgehog 2
News Lady Gaga Raps, Rages And Shares Sex Dreams At ... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Lady Gaga 1
News Botto... - Trey Songz / Nicki Mi... (Jan '11) Jan '11 StrawberriShake34 8
News Love Faces - Trey Songz (Jan '11) Jan '11 november 1
Twista collabing with Baby Dollz? (Mar '10) Mar '10 shawna 1
News DJ Rampage & DJ Ill Will Release New Mixtape wi... (Dec '09) Dec '09 Adolf Metzler 2
More from around the web