Mommy Confidential: Shot in the Dark

Mommy Confidential: Shot in the Dark

There are 1 comment on the Lowell Sun story from Dec 14, 2009, titled Mommy Confidential: Shot in the Dark. In it, Lowell Sun reports that:

The pediatrician's office called the other day with stop-the-presses news: If I acted quickly, I could snag my son a spot at the fabled H1N1 flu vaccine clinic.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lowell Sun.

Cathy Otis Damato

Burlington, MA

#1 Dec 16, 2009
Trisha-
I had the joy of taking both kids a few weeks ago. The best question was when the nurse said "now which of you would like to go first?" The other great question was "where are we going?" as we were on our way. I kept telling them don't worry about where we're headed just thing of the chocolate holiday party that we're going to afterwards.
I've had the pleasure of going through this drama 3 times already. The first time was the regular flu shot, the second was the nasal (which we found out the hard way that my son has asthma) and the third being the shot for the second dose of the H1N1.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Twist Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Video Spotlight - Sexpresso: Coffee with a Sexy... (Nov '07) Jun '11 Antonio berlini 5
News Oklahoma Execution Drug Shortage Takes New Twist (Sep '10) Oct '10 Agitator 19
News 'Paris is my daughter' (Aug '09) Aug '09 Daniel P from Lon... 106
News Date Night With A Twist: Yoga For Couples (Sep '08) Sep '08 steve Yoga DVD Dude 1
News Strange & Unusual - Sexpresso: Coffee with a Se... (Nov '07) Jul '08 SeaBass 8
News How to cut cost corners when in pricey London (Jan '08) Mar '08 margo 2
News Trends: Valentine's Gifts with a Twist (Feb '08) Feb '08 Elaine Bennett 4
More from around the web