The US government and the assassinati...

The US government and the assassination of Tupac Shakur

There are 6 comments on the PR-inside.com story from Nov 18, 2009, titled The US government and the assassination of Tupac Shakur. In it, PR-inside.com reports that:

Yet to this day, well over a decade later, law enforcement claims they have no idea who committed this crime.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at PR-inside.com.

Haben

Dalkeith, UK

#1 Nov 18, 2009
Every body nows the usa goverment killed martin luther king , malcolm x , john f kennedy and 2 pac

they be killin all the great black leaders in america and wonder why theres no change
Haben

Dalkeith, UK

#2 Nov 18, 2009
I know for sure the George bush administration try with melse zeny woyanne regime and wish they could have killed issayis aferkio but they fail again like always!!!

lets wait and see what obama about ..
killkillkillagam e

Lancaster, PA

#3 Nov 18, 2009
Haben wrote:
I know for sure the George bush administration try with melse zeny woyanne regime and wish they could have killed issayis aferkio but they fail again like always!!!
lets wait and see what obama about ..
we eritreans wanted to kill your agame hero, nevermind the u.s whats up with your head bimbo. the u.s killed malcom X, he was killed by a black dude, martin luther was killed by a racist guy. YOU WILL DO AND SAY ANYTHING TO DEFEND THAT AGAME HUH, what part of eritrea are you from, are you half or full blooded agame bitachhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Nick College Student

Independence, OR

#4 Nov 18, 2009
-I think Pac is not dead.
Rhiannon

Christchurch, New Zealand

#5 Dec 17, 2009
Tupacs still alive he faked his death
Asmarino

Edmonds, WA

#6 Dec 18, 2009
He is alive and kicking!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tupac Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News T.I. Breaks Code Of Silence? Tupac Vs. B.I.G, W... (Apr '08) Jan '17 Lulo 177
News Sri Lankan church prints Tupac lyrics by accident (Dec '16) Dec '16 Spotted Girl 4
News Holograms of Michael Jackson and another dancer... (Apr '16) Apr '16 Gingerfig 1
News Unreleased Tupac Music And Lyrics Up For Sale (Mar '16) Mar '16 Johnny 1
News Tupac Shakur -- Alive? (Dec '15) Dec '15 conspiracydogg 1
News The CIA is tweeting things about rap murder con... (Jul '14) Dec '15 MaltaMon 3
News Alicia Keys Racist? Feeds 'Government Hates Bla... (Jul '08) Jul '15 Mighty wighty 394
More from around the web