Puff Daddy Denies Associates Planned Tupac Killing

Full story: WLTX Columbia 14
Sean "Diddy/Puffy/Puff Daddy" Combs has denied a report by the Los Angeles Times that his associates were responsible for the 1994 robbery and shooting of Tupac Shakur at a New York recording studio, and that ... Full Story
One Love

Columbia, SC

#1 Mar 18, 2008
Everybody knows that the whole East Coast, West Coast beef started because of that incident. Biggie was new to game, and was at the Studio cuttin a track. Tupac was in NY working with NY producers in the same studio. Tupac felt some kinda way because Biggie didn't leave his sesson to holla at Pac. So after her got shot he assumed that Biggie and Puff had something to do with it because they were there
DAVE

Alviso, CA

#2 Mar 18, 2008
This story is too old to bring up.
rip

Swansea, SC

#3 Mar 18, 2008
WHO FREAKING CARES.
old school

United States

#5 Mar 20, 2008
think about it.....the money that was made after the "deaths" of both.....2 pacs last album makaveli....he was an ancient Italian theorist that faked his death, they are both kicked back somewhere on an island lajghin and pullin in all kinds of cash! STILL!!

“For The Love O People”

Since: Mar 08

Battle Creek MI.

#6 Mar 20, 2008
NO,NO, NO! Tupac is DEAD! that is the end of that.

The reason that puffy is in question is because he gainned from both loses.
from my understanding tupac was about to leave death roe and get with master-p and shugg did`nt like that at all, so I don`t know and hope that diddy didn`t have anything to do with it, because his azz is going straight to hell if he did,.

“For The Love O People”

Battle Creek MI.

#7 Mar 20, 2008
This matter does not look good for Diddy. I hope he has GREAT lawyers because if this is true he is hit, in a BIG way.

“Hey! Let me hold a dollar”

Since: Jul 07

Gaston, SC

#8 Mar 20, 2008
"Neither crime has ever been solved."

No surprise there!

Noone really cares.

Next!
mei

Matthews, NC

#9 Mar 20, 2008
he did it, yes he did. He's a black male
HA HA
BLCK PHNTR

Geel, Belgium

#10 Mar 20, 2008
PDIDDY,sgkn planned the whole thing,if they want the whole truth there is someone who knows ,thats snoop DOG but he have nothing to do with it,but he dont speaks bicos if he do ,well you know: ps from someone who knowsss yhaaaah

“For The Love O People”

Battle Creek MI.

#11 Mar 21, 2008
yea he don`t look so innocent does he?
BrownMan

Calgary, Canada

#12 Mar 21, 2008
If it was a white man, the case would been solved by now. Tupac said it best "They don't give a fcuk about up" Does everybody realize we are in a white country, where white rulez.

“For The Love O People”

Battle Creek MI.

#13 Mar 23, 2008
WHAT?????
Makaveil Soilder

Trinidad and Tobago

#17 Apr 1, 2008
PAC live on we live on 4 u. Thanks as a father figure, as a mentor, as a friend it's been four years now I've been thuged out and i don't stop, WESTSIDE BABY.
By me doing what i gotta do you will be reborn. R.I.P

“For The Love O People”

Battle Creek MI.

#18 Apr 3, 2008
don`t be no fool!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tupac Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
T.I. Breaks Code Of Silence? Tupac Vs. B.I.G, W... (Apr '08) Aug '14 Dazaveli 169
The CIA is tweeting things about rap murder con... Jul '14 Bob 2
Madonna attends preview of Tupac B'way musical Jun '14 shakey 1
Time to Close the Book on the Tupac and Biggie ... Apr '14 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
Dead rapper Tupac tops 'overrated' list (Sep '08) Nov '13 kamikaze 71
IRS to auction off rapper Young Buck's property... (Oct '10) Oct '13 TheAfroHedgehog 2
Turning the Screw: TxHustla, Beanie Sigel, Lil'... (Sep '08) Oct '13 TheAfroHedgehog 4

Tupac People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE