Afeni Shakur Files For Injunction To ...

Afeni Shakur Files For Injunction To Stop Sale Of Tupac's Unreleased Songs

There are 3 comments on the 102.9 CKDS-FM story from Jul 26, 2007, titled Afeni Shakur Files For Injunction To Stop Sale Of Tupac's Unreleased Songs. In it, 102.9 CKDS-FM reports that:

Afeni Shakur, the mother of slain rapper Tupac Shakur and trustee of his estate, has filed a complaint seeking an injunction to stop Death Row Records and R. Todd Neilson, the company's Chapter 11 Trustee, from ... via 102.9 CKDS-FM

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 102.9 CKDS-FM.

fareeha malik

Ely, UK

#1 Nov 13, 2007
hi, my name is fareeha malik i hope Afeni Shakur is reading this i have some important things to discuss with youmy email address is [email protected]
DERIKA

Madison, AL

#2 Nov 26, 2007
I'M NOT MAD AT U AFENI,BUT I WANT HIS SONGS TO BE HEARD AND I WANNA BUY HIS CDS CAUSE I DON'T THINK ANYBODY WILL STOP PLAYING HIS MUSIC!! YOUR SON IS THE GREATEST RAPPER EVER!!
fareeha malik

Sheffield, UK

#3 Dec 3, 2007
Afeni please never stop tupacs cds i love him soooooooo much and always will. He is the one that makes me strong everyday. and i respect you becoz u gave birth 2 a true legend.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tupac Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News T.I. Breaks Code Of Silence? Tupac Vs. B.I.G, W... (Apr '08) Jan '17 Lulo 177
News Sri Lankan church prints Tupac lyrics by accident (Dec '16) Dec '16 Spotted Girl 4
News Holograms of Michael Jackson and another dancer... (Apr '16) Apr '16 Gingerfig 1
News Unreleased Tupac Music And Lyrics Up For Sale (Mar '16) Mar '16 Johnny 1
News Tupac Shakur -- Alive? (Dec '15) Dec '15 conspiracydogg 1
News The CIA is tweeting things about rap murder con... (Jul '14) Dec '15 MaltaMon 3
News Alicia Keys Racist? Feeds 'Government Hates Bla... (Jul '08) Jul '15 Mighty wighty 394
More from around the web