What fueled the Tupac-Biggie feud

What fueled the Tupac-Biggie feud

There are 72 comments on the Newsday.com story from Jan 10, 2009, titled What fueled the Tupac-Biggie feud. In it, Newsday.com reports that:

Soul music has "Ray," the Oscar-winning film about the legendary Ray Charles , and country music has "Walk the Line," about Johnny Cash .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.com.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Todd Schuster

New York, NY

#69 May 11, 2009
Beth Page wrote:
<quoted text>
Earth Wind & Fire rocked back in the day.
Absoulutely. The great falsetto of Phillip Bailey & crew (remember his 1985 duet with Phil Collins on Easy Lover)? Love Let's Groove, Shining Star & September. great band.
Beth Page

Bellmore, NY

#71 May 11, 2009
Todd Schuster wrote:
<quoted text> Absoulutely. The great falsetto of Phillip Bailey & crew (remember his 1985 duet with Phil Collins on Easy Lover)? Love Let's Groove, Shining Star & September. great band.
What memories,and Devotion was a good song to.
Todd Schuster

New York, NY

#72 May 11, 2009
Beth Page wrote:
<quoted text>
What memories,and Devotion was a good song to.
After the Love HAs Gone, Reasons (classic slow dance), Can't Hide Love, Fantasy, sing A Song. Enough I think.

“Slappy X. Sanchez, Esq.”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#73 May 11, 2009
Slob on my Knob
Like Corn on the Cobb
Lay on the Bed
and Do your Job

Yeah, this is art.
Beth Page

Bellmore, NY

#74 May 11, 2009
Todd Schuster wrote:
<quoted text> After the Love HAs Gone, Reasons (classic slow dance), Can't Hide Love, Fantasy, sing A Song. Enough I think.
You got them all.

“she may be a murderer, but....”

Since: Dec 07

she'll ensure U cant prove it

#76 May 12, 2009
no great loss; it will even be a better day when P-Diddy is pushing up daisies
SLAP CHOP

Matthews, NC

#77 May 12, 2009
This is looking like one of the 51,000 threads that disrespect African-Americans according to our resident stooges. Lets make this one 51,001 and counting. WAAAAWAAAAWAAAA

I LEVEL

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#78 May 12, 2009
OhWellShitHappens wrote:
<quoted text>
See,(c)rap influences executives in bad ways. If they've all got mush for brains, let them die.
Like with anything in life, it comes down to the choices an indivual makes.
If the indivual makes the wrong choices and bad things happen to them, there is no one to blame but the indivual themself.
If indivual makes the right choices, then they'll reap the rewards of the choices they made it's that simple.
Only the less informed make dumb choices because they chose not to learn or were shown the wrong way.

I LEVEL

Location hidden

#79 May 12, 2009
Zero Comments wrote:
<quoted text>
That's how I feel when a CEO kiils his wife and kids.
Who cares?
That CEO made the conscious choice, nothing drove him to kill.
Lawyers come up with reasons when they have to defend a client, it's their job to keep their client out of prison with the best defense they can use.
Zero Comments

Brooklyn, NY

#80 May 12, 2009
Now it is called Familycide.

I LEVEL

Location hidden

#81 May 12, 2009
Zero Comments wrote:
Now it is called Familycide.
They come up with a name for everything someone stupid does these days.
whos your daddy

Malaysia

#82 Jun 16, 2009
tupac wrote:
I WOULD LOVE TO SOLVE TUPAC SHAKURS DEATH THERE IS SO MANY DIFFERENT STORYS AND I HAVE READ LOTS AND LOTS OF INFO AND WATCHED LOTS OF DOCUMENTRYS ABOUT IT...AND IT JUST UPSETS ME SO MUCH...IM JUST STILL NOT HAPPY WITH WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO TUPAC...AND TUPAC WORKED SO HARD I AM ONE OF HIS BIGGEST FANS AND HE IS MY ROLE MODEL I LOVE THIS GUY...I HOPE THEY FINALLY FIND THE TRUTH OF HIS DEATH BUT I WILL NOT STOP SEARCHING FOR THE TRUTH THE TRUTH IS HE STILL LIVES IN US EXSPECIALLY ME AND MY LOVE GOES OUT TO AFENI SHAKUR AND FAMILY...I PLAN TO MEET AFENI SHAKUR HERE SOMEDAY SOON SINCERLY TODD FANCHER [email protected] GOD BLESS!!!
good luck mr.tupac!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tupac Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Holograms of Michael Jackson and another dancer... Apr '16 Gingerfig 1
News Unreleased Tupac Music And Lyrics Up For Sale Mar '16 Johnny 1
News T.I. Breaks Code Of Silence? Tupac Vs. B.I.G, W... (Apr '08) Jan '16 ELLIOTTTHOMS 174
News Tupac Shakur -- Alive? Dec '15 conspiracydogg 1
News The CIA is tweeting things about rap murder con... (Jul '14) Dec '15 MaltaMon 3
News Alicia Keys Racist? Feeds 'Government Hates Bla... (Jul '08) Jul '15 Mighty wighty 394
News Race struggle gets personal on new Kendrick Lam... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Oh No You Di-nt 5
More from around the web