What fueled the Tupac-Biggie feud

Jan 10, 2009 Full story: Newsday.com 72

Soul music has "Ray," the Oscar-winning film about the legendary Ray Charles , and country music has "Walk the Line," about Johnny Cash .

Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
tupac

Seymour, IN

#1 Jan 15, 2009
I WOULD LOVE TO SOLVE TUPAC SHAKURS DEATH THERE IS SO MANY DIFFERENT STORYS AND I HAVE READ LOTS AND LOTS OF INFO AND WATCHED LOTS OF DOCUMENTRYS ABOUT IT...AND IT JUST UPSETS ME SO MUCH...IM JUST STILL NOT HAPPY WITH WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO TUPAC...AND TUPAC WORKED SO HARD I AM ONE OF HIS BIGGEST FANS AND HE IS MY ROLE MODEL I LOVE THIS GUY...I HOPE THEY FINALLY FIND THE TRUTH OF HIS DEATH BUT I WILL NOT STOP SEARCHING FOR THE TRUTH THE TRUTH IS HE STILL LIVES IN US EXSPECIALLY ME AND MY LOVE GOES OUT TO AFENI SHAKUR AND FAMILY...I PLAN TO MEET AFENI SHAKUR HERE SOMEDAY SOON SINCERLY TODD FANCHER TOLKFANCHER@YAHOO.COM GOD BLESS!!!
john

Shawnee Mission, KS

#2 Jan 15, 2009
tupac wrote:
I WOULD LOVE TO SOLVE TUPAC SHAKURS DEATH THERE IS SO MANY DIFFERENT STORYS AND I HAVE READ LOTS AND LOTS OF INFO AND WATCHED LOTS OF DOCUMENTRYS ABOUT IT...AND IT JUST UPSETS ME SO MUCH...IM JUST STILL NOT HAPPY WITH WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO TUPAC...AND TUPAC WORKED SO HARD I AM ONE OF HIS BIGGEST FANS AND HE IS MY ROLE MODEL I LOVE THIS GUY...I HOPE THEY FINALLY FIND THE TRUTH OF HIS DEATH BUT I WILL NOT STOP SEARCHING FOR THE TRUTH THE TRUTH IS HE STILL LIVES IN US EXSPECIALLY ME AND MY LOVE GOES OUT TO AFENI SHAKUR AND FAMILY...I PLAN TO MEET AFENI SHAKUR HERE SOMEDAY SOON SINCERLY TODD FANCHER TOLKFANCHER@YAHOO.COM GOD BLESS!!!
I hope you find a better role model. What about your parents?
Joey

West Babylon, NY

#3 Jan 15, 2009
WHO CARES!!!
Stephanie

Clarksburg, MD

#4 Apr 29, 2009
yoooo all the drama that happened was so saddd id kick it wit bigggy and tupac ya dig ? but relle i dont think there ppl relle was the ones who killed eachother.. ppl were jus jealous that niggy had that swaggg forreal

R.i.p biggy and tpuc yall will always be loved

west side or east side
Stephanie

Clarksburg, MD

#5 Apr 29, 2009
rest in peace....

i look up to both of yall! yall were are still are the best rapppers dead or alive !
NO GOOD FOR AMERICA

Wheatland, MO

#6 May 3, 2009
who gives a shit.I hope some more join 2pac soon
upstate bob

Van Etten, NY

#8 May 4, 2009
OhWellShitHappens wrote:
Crime, typical inner-city urban behavior mixed with stupidity and a lack of the command of the English language fueled it. I only wish more of these no talent losers wound have the same thing happen to them.
don't sugarcoat it,tell us how you really feel!!!

Since: Mar 09

Surrey, Canada

#9 May 5, 2009
i think it was some fat broad..

Since: Mar 09

Surrey, Canada

#10 May 5, 2009
the fat chick with the lip gloss,they were
fighting about..

“Slappy X. Sanchez, Esq.”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#11 May 5, 2009
When I clicked on this thread, I had high expectations of incoherent, misspelled and generally typical retarded posts from the fans of the dead thugs.

I'm happy to say that I wasn't disappointed.
special Ed

Kings Park, NY

#12 May 6, 2009
Slappy Sanchez wrote:
When I clicked on this thread, I had high expectations of incoherent, misspelled and generally typical retarded posts from the fans of the dead thugs.
I'm happy to say that I wasn't disappointed.
Pepsi vs coke battle
Doreen

New York, NY

#13 May 6, 2009
tupac wrote:
Move on with your life. These were 2 gangsters who also happened to be rappers. It was the gangster thing that got each killed. Ain't to difficult to figure out.
NYStateOfMind

New York, NY

#14 May 6, 2009
Who fueled it?...

Two words: SHUGE KNIGHT...
SLAP CHOP

Charlotte, NC

#15 May 6, 2009
Who cares? It all worked out in the end. The good thing is that aspiring rappers are shooting each other daily :)
Zero Comments

Brooklyn, NY

#16 May 6, 2009
SLAP CHOP wrote:
Who cares? It all worked out in the end. The good thing is that aspiring rappers are shooting each other daily :)
What fuels Serial kilers CFO's and CEO's to go on killing sprees on a daily basis? I guess it works in the end too!

“Slappy X. Sanchez, Esq.”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#17 May 6, 2009
Zero Comments wrote:
<quoted text>
What fuels Serial kilers CFO's and CEO's to go on killing sprees on a daily basis? I guess it works in the end too!
Yes, because that happens way more often than things like this.

LOL
Beth Page

Mastic, NY

#18 May 6, 2009
This board is good for insomnia.

“Liberal Source for Cop Killers”

Since: Dec 07

Daytona Beach

#19 May 6, 2009
P-Diddy killed both of them

“Trying is...”

Since: Feb 08

the first step towards failure

#20 May 6, 2009
Stephanie wrote:
yoooo all the drama that happened was so saddd id kick it wit bigggy and tupac ya dig ? but relle i dont think there ppl relle was the ones who killed eachother.. ppl were jus jealous that niggy had that swaggg forreal
R.i.p biggy and tpuc yall will always be loved
west side or east side
Took the words right outa my mouth.

“THE DEFINITION OF FINE”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#21 May 7, 2009
Well obviously it has to be when Tupac was shot 5 times and robbed after entering a Recording Studio in New York City. Then soon after Biggie made that infamous track called "Who Shot Ya" Tupac misinterpreted that song and title and accused Biggie and "Puffy" of taking part of the shooting and it went downhill from there. For some reason I think Tupac knew they had nothing to do with it. He just wanted Media attention. Nevertheless R.I.P to both.

Faith Evans and everything else came afterwords. I believe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tupac Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
T.I. Breaks Code Of Silence? Tupac Vs. B.I.G, W... (Apr '08) Aug '14 Dazaveli 169
The CIA is tweeting things about rap murder con... Jul '14 Bob 2
Madonna attends preview of Tupac B'way musical (Jun '14) Jun '14 shakey 1
Time to Close the Book on the Tupac and Biggie ... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
Dead rapper Tupac tops 'overrated' list (Sep '08) Nov '13 kamikaze 71
IRS to auction off rapper Young Buck's property... (Oct '10) Oct '13 TheAfroHedgehog 2
Turning the Screw: TxHustla, Beanie Sigel, Lil'... (Sep '08) Oct '13 TheAfroHedgehog 4
More from around the web