Foxx: 'Tupac's death sparked rap care...

Foxx: 'Tupac's death sparked rap careers'

There are 1 comment on the Digital Spy story from Jan 23, 2010, titled Foxx: 'Tupac's death sparked rap careers'. In it, Digital Spy reports that:

Jamie Foxx has opened up on the legacy of late rappers Tupac Shakur and Notorious B.I.G. The actor and singer has claimed that the deaths of Tupac and Biggie Smalls sparked various rap careers and recalled how he learned of Tupac's fatal shooting in 1996.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Digital Spy.

Hamilton, OH

#1 Feb 2, 2010
A new rapper name Tupac is on Myspace,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tupac Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News T.I. Breaks Code Of Silence? Tupac Vs. B.I.G, W... (Apr '08) Sep 21 virus 173
News Alicia Keys Racist? Feeds 'Government Hates Bla... (Jul '08) Jul '15 Mighty wighty 394
News Race struggle gets personal on new Kendrick Lam... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Oh No You Di-nt 5
News The CIA is tweeting things about rap murder con... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Bob 2
News Madonna attends preview of Tupac B'way musical (Jun '14) Jun '14 shakey 1
News Time to Close the Book on the Tupac and Biggie ... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
News Dead rapper Tupac tops 'overrated' list (Sep '08) Nov '13 kamikaze 71
More from around the web