'And Still I See No Changes': Tupac's...

'And Still I See No Changes': Tupac's...

There are 1 comment on the Green Left Weekly story from Oct 16, 2011, titled 'And Still I See No Changes': Tupac's.... In it, Green Left Weekly reports that:

"Since his death, Tupac has become an international martyr, a symbol on the level of Bob Marley or Che Guevara, whose life has inspired Tupacistas on the streets of Brazil, memorial murals in the Bronx and Spain, and bandanna-wearing youth gangs in South Africa." These words, penned five years ago by culture writer Eric K Arnold, are just as true ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Green Left Weekly.

Sheik Yerbouti

Pennington, NJ

#1 Oct 18, 2011
Who cares about an illiterate (c)rapper? tupunk is dead and will remain so.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tupac Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Holograms of Michael Jackson and another dancer... Apr 6 Gingerfig 1
News Unreleased Tupac Music And Lyrics Up For Sale Mar '16 Johnny 1
News T.I. Breaks Code Of Silence? Tupac Vs. B.I.G, W... (Apr '08) Jan '16 ELLIOTTTHOMS 174
News Tupac Shakur -- Alive? Dec '15 conspiracydogg 1
News The CIA is tweeting things about rap murder con... (Jul '14) Dec '15 MaltaMon 3
News Alicia Keys Racist? Feeds 'Government Hates Bla... (Jul '08) Jul '15 Mighty wighty 394
News Race struggle gets personal on new Kendrick Lam... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Oh No You Di-nt 5
More from around the web